• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

I called them to prepay the full balance this year. They were very helpful. The way they do it now is they email you a form to fill out (release/agreement to charge a certain amount to your CC). You need to fill out the form and fax it back to them with a faxed copy (I believe front & back) of the card you are charging the room to.) They said it must be faxed, or they cannot accept it.

Since I don't have a fax machine (and didn't feel like going out to the local store to fax something) I didn't bother....anywho, just letting you know the process :)

You can scan something on your phone with certain apps and send it to a fax machine if needed. It will show it was faxed from your mobile phone.

I called them to prepay the full balance this year. They were very helpful. The way they do it now is they email you a form to fill out (release/agreement to charge a certain amount to your CC). You need to fill out the form and fax it back to them with a faxed copy (I believe front & back) of the card you are charging the room to.) They said it must be faxed, or they cannot accept it.

Since I don't have a fax machine (and didn't feel like going out to the local store to fax something) I didn't bother....anywho, just letting you know the process :)

Awesome info! Thanks! I do have a fax machine. PERFECT!

I always pay before we arrive what I do is call accounting and they email me a paper that I can use to fax and I put down how much I'm paying and I send it to the hotel i then wait a day or two and call back so I can get a receipt.

I always pay before we arrive what I do is call accounting and they email me a paper that I can use to fax and I put down how much I'm paying and I send it to the hotel i then wait a day or two and call back so I can get a receipt.
Hi,
Do you call the front desk and ask to be put through to accounting, or is there a special phone #? THANKS!!

So, bit the bullet tonight and booked a night at RPR at the end of July to take advantage of the two days of unlimited EP. (Haven't been to US or IoA since 2006, have never stayed onsite or had EP of any kind.) Onsite seems like a no brainer when we realized it would cost less for our group than buying two days of single park single use EP. It will also save us one roind trip betwwn WDW and UOR and just make for a less stressful more enjoyable experience.

This thread is great ... just read through all 18 pages ... but now I'm wondering about something:

We plan to do the Sunday character bfast at Islands and so I booked the rpr bed and breakfast package (which includes the island's buffet for 2 adults and didn't mention anywhere about not being applicable on Sundays). I also used Open Table to book for our party of 8 at our preferred time. After reading here that the character bfast is sometimes at Jake's, I'm second guessing things.

Has anyone done the BnB package, in particular when staying over a Saturday night? How did it work, were you assigned a breakfast time, pick a time, or just go when you want? Is there an email address that I could use to contact the hotel directly to verify? (I booked online, but for whatever reason, the Uni hotels weren"t an available option to chat about.)

Last edited:
So, bit the bullet tonight and booked a night at RPR at the end of July to take advantage of the two days of unlimited EP. (Haven't been to US or IoA since 2006, have never stayed onsite or had EP of any kind.) Onsite seems like a no brainer when we realized it would cost less for our group than buying two days of single park single use EP. It will also save us one roind trip betwwn WDW and UOR and just make for a less stressful more enjoyable experience.

This thread is great ... just read through all 18 pages ... but now I'm wondering about something:

We plan to do the Sunday character bfast at Islands and so I booked the rpr bed and breakfast package (which includes the island's buffet for 2 adults and didn't mention anywhere about not being applicable on Sundays). I also used Open Table to book for our party of 8 at our preferred time. After reading here that the character bfast is sometimes at Jake's, I'm second guessing things.

Has anyone done the BnB package, in particular on a Saturday night? How did it work, were you assigned a breakfast time, pick a time, or just go when you want? Is there an email address that I could use to contact the hotel directly to verify? (I booked online, but for whatever reason, the Uni hotels weren"t an available option to chat about.)
the bed and breakfast package covers 2 people if you booked that package.
you eat free at the Islands for the breakfast buffet.
i put in a date to see how economical it would be for 2 people.
for what i saw, the b/b package is about $30 more a night

for 2 people, you would come out ahead as the breakfast buffet is about $21 a person.
the character breakfast, i don't know if that is included in the package.
call UO tomorrow and ask them if it is.
That character breakfast costs more than the Island breakfast buffet.

The character breakfast is held on Sundays.

This can easily be solved by a phone call to the UO booking line.

The number is on the UO website where you booked your stay.

You asked above about the B/B for a Saturday night.
the package you booked does not include evening buffets at Island Dining Room.
There are character dinings at RPR on Saturday evenings from 5 to7.
you order off the regular menu and the characters come around to each table to pose for pictures and to visit with a lead person.

I have done the regular Island dinners and breakfasts
Also have done the character breakfast at Jakes.

I'm not sure for the part of your question regarding the B and B for saturday nights.
that would not be included in the package.

If i have confused you, let me know

the bed and breakfast package covers 2 people if you booked that package.
you eat free at the Islands for the breakfast buffet.
i put in a date to see how economical it would be for 2 people.
for what i saw, the b/b package is about $30 more a night

for 2 people, you would come out ahead as the breakfast buffet is about $21 a person.
the character breakfast, i don't know if that is included in the package.
call UO tomorrow and ask them if it is.
That character breakfast costs more than the Island breakfast buffet.

The character breakfast is held on Sundays.

This can easily be solved by a phone call to the UO booking line.

The number is on the UO website where you booked your stay.

You asked above about the B/B for a Saturday night.
the package you booked does not include evening buffets at Island Dining Room.
There are character dinings at RPR on Saturday evenings from 5 to7.
you order off the regular menu and the characters come around to each table to pose for pictures and to visit with a lead person.

I have done the regular Island dinners and breakfasts
Also have done the character breakfast at Jakes.

I'm not sure for the part of your question regarding the B and B for saturday nights.
that would not be included in the package.

If i have confused you, let me know

@macraven ... Thanks for the reply. As you mentioned, I booked the breakfast package because it appeared we would come out ahead over paying room only then oop for the bfast.

We are staying on a Saturday night, so breakfast would be at Islands on Sunday ... and according to the UO website that is when and where the character bfast takes place. So to me if seemed like the breakfast package did cover the character breakfast, which is why we booked the package instead of just the room.

I will call today or tomorrow to verify ... was hoping someone had an rpr email address I could use as that is much more convenient during the workday than calling

The direct phone number to the hotel is
407 503 3000

You can ask the operator to transfer you to the front desk or ask the operator to speak to someone that can verify your question about the breakfast package

I suggest you call the booking number also

Hope you success in obtaining the needed info

Yes, the character breakfast is in Islands on Sunday's. You can have the buffet which is more than normal buffet. But you can still order off the normal breakfast menu too.

Bluer when did they move it from Jakes to islands?

I called and they did not tell me they moved it

Guess I got wrong info !

Small update ... called RPR tonight and the team member indicated that the character breakfast was the same cost as regular breakfast and so was included with the Bed & Breakfast package. She also said that reservations were not necessary, but that she could book one for me even though there was usually lots of room. (Since I reserved through Open Table, I didn't take her up on the offer.) To be honest, although she was very polite and pleasant, she seemed unsure of the whole situation. So I'm still unsure. Thinking I may just send a fax from work on Monday asking for an email reply.

Mac,

It's been for just over a year now, lol. It's Sunday only. We have done it a few times this past year. We can do it in October with you again, such a hoot.

disneymath,

The lady on the phone has no clue, I'm sorry for that. The character breakfast is more money. In the terms and conditions of the bed and breakfast rate, it does not say anything about excluding the character breakfast. It just states breakfast buffet. They could refuse or you pay the additional $4-$5 per person for the character breakfast. But, honestly I would not worry, just go have fun and report back.

Loews Royal Pacific Resort Character Breakfast
Every Sunday, experience an island twist on the traditional breakfast with your favorite theme park characters at Loews Royal Pacific Resort. You'll enjoy:

• A full buffet of breakfast favorites, plus an omelet station
  • Opportunity for photos and autographs with your favorite theme park characters
Island's Dining Room at Loews Royal Pacific Resort

Sundays,
7:00am - 12:00pm

Adult price
Child price
(9 and under)
|$26.99 +tax
|$14.99 +tax

Thank you disneymath!

All of us try hard to help others. If one of us don't have an answer, one of the other homies will

Bluer is excellent in providing info for darkside new homies ....and old ones

He spends a lot of time at the UO hotels and parks

How do we tip club level staff? Is it all at once at the end of our stay? Individually daily or do they have a tip jar that is then shared? How much is suggested? I am always uncomfortable giving tips in this kind of situation, never knowing if I'm leaving enough. There are going to be 5 of us at RPR.

I usually give $5 for a tip if I take a couple of bottles of water with me in the afternoon

If I get a brand name drink in the evening,I pay for the drink and tip $4

At breakfast I only pick up a cheese Danish and put $2 in the tip jar .

Evening spread I just get a couple of apps and leave $5 in the tip jar

On my last day when I leave in the afternoon, I give a ten to all working at that time

I go solo and I know everyone tips their own way

My understanding is money in the tip jar is shared by those working that time period
When I get individual attention for any service I also tip that person $5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter