• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Roxymama's 5k to Marathon, Time to Collect Another Castle

Sorry everyone!

Here look at this pic of African chicken with kale I made for dinner this week. The kale got an F- from my hubby, so that's like the opposite of a donut.

IMG_8912.JPG

I love kale chips roasted in the oven, but not just straight up cooked kale.

Seriously, can we talk about donuts again?

Kale is just the worst.

IMG_8916.GIF

I have never had Kale but I don't think it would be something I would like.

It's like a bitter spinach. I find adding vampire-killing levels of garlic helps.

Donuts are my weakness...mmmmm donuts

Droooooooool

I'll only allow this because I just finished my 6 mile tempo treadmill torture. And I'm too tired to fight back against your fritter-temptation.

Dang fritters

Haha, posted at the same time.

Ok I'll accept all fried cheese and cold dairy products in addition to the fritters.

Storytime!

I went to Dunkin this morning on the way to work. How could I not?
And ordered the vanilla cupcake coffee (it's real good fyi) and my Dunkin lady Mita (don't judge for having a dunkin lady) yells my name and then said "I miiiiiiiiised you my friend!" Asked me where I'd been and then said "my gift to you" and handed me a banana.

So I legit was given unsolicited free fruit...the day after we were talking about free fruit from Dunkin yesterday.

How is life real? Total glitch in the matrix.

That's just freaky!!

Also no judging here regarding having a Dunkin lady. Only respect.

That's just freaky!!

Also no judging here regarding having a Dunkin lady. Only respect.

Haha. I also have a very specific lady I go to at Hawks games and she always asks to see pictures of my "baby" because I became fast friends with her when I was pregnant and had a weird obsession with stadium Digiornos pizza (which, ew gross, what was wrong with me?)
I'm probably really annoying to be behind in line. I apologize to all line people behind me :/

That's hilarious that you got a free banana.

I don't have a Dunkin lady, but I do have a Starbucks guy. No judging from me!

Ok, this is going to show my lack of Dunkin knowledge (again, closest store is 2.5 hrs from me)... Is the cupcake coffee just a flavored black coffee or is a syrup flavor? And more importantly, did you get iced or hot? :)

I totally have a Starbucks lady... she also conveniently makes the best lattes. I can easily hit Starbucks 3-5x/week, but I rarely drink alcohol (<1x/mo), so I figure it's no different than going out for a few drinks... I can justify anything haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter