• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread July to Sept 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roughians_satchel---$175-$54442-300-PVB-Jun-0/20, 0/21, 179/22, 300/23-seller pays MF '22- sent 8/5, passed 9/2

I've been meaning to update but of course it came through when we were out of town last week.
Kind of a high price given the number of points but this was our first resale and I was nervous about ROFR.
It also was important to us to match our use year for our other 4 (direct) contracts.
For us - this was a steal compared to paying $250 direct!

You saved $22500… I see that as a big win! Congrats! Like you I don’t mind paying a bit more to match uy and not worry about ROFR. I don’t think I have it in me to handle all that heartache when Disney takes the contracts.

Princesscinderella---$126-$20631-150-SSR-Feb-0/20, 150/21, 300/22, 150/23- sent 8/12, passed 9/9

I finally got a SSR through the gauntlet of ROFR! This is going to the be the end of our resale buying, we will most likely grab a small DLT direct contract when they go on sale.
Unbelievably I got my closing documents for this contract 3 hours later 😊. Cammy at Mason title is amazing!!

Great suggestion! I've been asking if anyone has a consolidated data set to radio silence. Anyone have it and willing to share?

Maybe this will help: https://www.dvcstats.com/#/resale-costs

You can sort by number of points, and at least then you see how many larger point contracts have been in play. I don't know anything about this site, but have found it somewhat useful for aggregate data mining.

Amyeliza---$160-$5615-30-BWV-Aug-0/20, 60/21, 30/22-Int'l Seller- sent 8/13, passed 9/9

OMG!!! So excited. I wasn't expecting this today. I'm still waiting for the property that I'm selling (60 shares of PVB) that I sent the same day!
Congrats! I sent mine 13 days after you, so maybe I’m closer than I think🤞🏼

I messaged my broker today and they said delayed closings didn't used to take extra time but they just found out yesterday for a delayed closing that was sent at the beginning of July soooo that possibly could be why mine is taking longer they said.. Closing is 10/7 due to a reservation so hopefully will find out soon. Day 41 right now.

I messaged my broker today and they said delayed closings didn't used to take extra time but they just found out yesterday for a delayed closing that was sent at the beginning of July soooo that possibly could be why mine is taking longer they said.. Closing is 10/7 due to a reservation so hopefully will find out soon. Day 41 right now.
Hang in there! I know it feels like a very long time. You will make it, I am sure of it. 😉

Hang in there! I know it feels like a very long time. You will make it, I am sure of it. 😉
Thank you! I'm hoping with this amount of time it will be passing. That's cruel to hold me off this long to take it lol, but... you know they will if they want it 😂. Soooo glad you found out! I think we may still have another SSR out there with a delayed closing that hasn't found out yet either. Phelpsap I think.

10/7 is coming up pretty quickly, so hopefully you'll know soon!

Amyeliza---$160-$5615-30-BWV-Aug-0/20, 60/21, 30/22-Int'l Seller- sent 8/13, passed 9/9

OMG!!! So excited. I wasn't expecting this today. I'm still waiting for the property that I'm selling (60 shares of PVB) that I sent the same day!

Yay! It looks like you need to update your signature again soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter