ROFR Thread July to Sept 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I'm hoping with this amount of time it will be passing. That's cruel to hold me off this long to take it lol, but... you know they will if they want it 😂. Soooo glad you found out! I think we may still have another SSR out there with a delayed closing that hasn't found out yet either. Phelpsap I think.
So, my broker said that she believes that they are holding onto those delayed closings a bit longer since estoppel is issued at the same time. They aren’t in any rush.

Thank you! I'm hoping with this amount of time it will be passing. That's cruel to hold me off this long to take it lol, but... you know they will if they want it 😂. Soooo glad you found out! I think we may still have another SSR out there with a delayed closing that hasn't found out yet either. Phelpsap I think.
Sadly I am still waiting! Sent in 6/30 with a closing date of 12/1. Broker and title have been sending messages to Disney without response.
I thought I was a patient person but that has proven to be false!

Sadly I am still waiting! Sent in 6/30 with a closing date of 12/1. Broker and title have been sending messages to Disney without response.
I thought I was a patient person but that has proven to be false!
Oh no!!! I was hoping that you would have heard by now. Were there any hiccups with your paperwork? Or is the delayed closing pushing the decision out?

Oh no!!! I was hoping that you would have heard by now. Were there any hiccups with your paperwork? Or is the delayed closing pushing the decision out?
We are unaware of any paperwork issue that would cause delay in the decision from our broker. Surprisingly in my last email she reported a handful of other contracts that she was still waiting on. All submitted around the same time.
I am encouraged by the amount of decisions made this week. Maybe we will be lucky tomorrow.

We are unaware of any paperwork issue that would cause delay in the decision from our broker. Surprisingly in my last email she reported a handful of other contracts that she was still waiting on. All submitted around the same time.
I am encouraged by the amount of decisions made this week. Maybe we will be lucky tomorrow.
Fingers crossed for you!! PS now you are on track for the longest wait. I figured someone would beat me, I just wasn’t expecting it to be you or so soon. I will be right here waiting with you. 😌

So, my broker said that she believes that they are holding onto those delayed closings a bit longer since estoppel is issued at the same time. They aren’t in any rush.

Just FYI…I have a delayed closing until 10/9 and just passed today (28 Days) no eStoppel was sent though to my understanding

Lots of activity the past couple of days! So happy for everyone that passed.

I’m only on 17 today, so still a few weeks to go. But, I got an email from the title company this morning and my heart jumped. Did I just get a super fast ROFR?…NOPE. Just an email to reassure me the process is still ongoing. LOL.

Great suggestion! I've been asking if anyone has a consolidated data set to radio silence. Anyone have it and willing to share?
I pulled everything back to around 2014 I think. If I can find the file, I'll share it. I also tried to split up the string into all of the pieces, which worked in the majority of cases. As you go back further, the formatting isn't always consistent so it makes it difficult to use the same formulas across the board.

Cammy needs to call my other title agents and do a tutorial 😂. It's taking WEEKS to get closing docs right now. Congrats on passing ROFR and your speedy closing docs!
I got my closing documents the day after every thing went through Disney and sent my stuff back quick. The seller hasn’t returned their stuff though and it’s been over a week. . Kinda worries me a bit.

Cammy needs to call my other title agents and do a tutorial 😂. It's taking WEEKS to get closing docs right now. Congrats on passing ROFR and your speedy closing docs!

I realized that I passed ROFR because I saw the closing docs from Cammy!! I saw her email before the broker's
The broker had suggested another title company originally and I had heard so many good things about Mason that I actively chose to switch for about $20 more....Very glad i did!!

I think it is in your court to create!
I pulled everything back to around 2014 I think. If I can find the file, I'll share it. I also tried to split up the string into all of the pieces, which worked in the majority of cases. As you go back further, the formatting isn't always consistent so it makes it difficult to use the same formulas across the board.

I tracked down the person behind DVC stats, and he was gracious to share his full data set going back to March of 2018 through the current info on the site.
If you find the older data let me know.

I realized that I passed ROFR because I saw the closing docs from Cammy!! I saw her email before the broker's
The broker had suggested another title company originally and I had heard so many good things about Mason that I actively chose to switch for about $20 more....Very glad i did!!
Yup- I paid the $20 extra for Mason too.. and Cammy told me about ROFR two business days before my agent did.. I responded to the agent "yes, thank you. We already signed closing documents and wired the money."

Just FYI…I have a delayed closing until 10/9 and just passed today (28 Days) no eStoppel was sent though to my understanding

My CCV contract has closing after 10/7, so hopefully I will be hearing something soon. I knew when I made the offer I was on the ROFR bubble, but you'd think they would have taken it by now if they wanted it, right? Or maybe that is just wishful thinking, lol!

How weird.. I requested Mason because it was who I used before and was familiar with and it ended up being $70 cheaper for me 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter