ROFR Thread January - March 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the small sample size in here, seems many are hearing back much quicker this month. Still waiting on 2/23 submission here.

ITs why I bid full price on a contract that I feel was over priced.(foreign seller trying to recoup their overhead I suppose) I'm hoping it will make it through
I hear ya on that!! We just sent in our closing docs last week and it's set to close on the 24th I guess. We took the 50 points we bought direct and booked one night in California to check the place out in October.

Thanks for this thread! It was very helpful as I was determining what we were going to buy. Started looking at BTL and SSR, but ultimately decided on VWL (BRV) for our home resort due to the 11-month booking window.

We put our name in the ring late last week and the contract was submitted to ROFR today:
Lana224---$90-$15056-150-VWL-Aug-0/16, 300/17, 150/18- sent 3/13

Some folks have expressed disappointment with the finish-out at CCV and prefer the original VWL.

Exactly! It's because of our disappointment with CCV that we added on at VWL. Should have done it sooner, but wanted to see the highly anticipated CCV. Sorry to say, we weren't impressed with the IKEA Lodge.

How long will it take until we get our membership ID? Our broker said 21 to 28 days for estoppel and closing. Is that what people have seen seeing?

How long will it take until we get our membership ID? Our broker said 21 to 28 days for estoppel and closing. Is that what people have seen seeing?

Following. My contract says close by May 6th, but I am hoping for sooner than that. Doesn't really matter besides my impatience. My 11 month window doesn't open until Dec for our next trip. lol

Our contract hasn't been sent yet because we are waiting on the seller's signatures, but so far I've made an offer, had a little negotiation and gotten to contract and deposit faster than it's taken me to finish one project here at work that we're trying to get done before the blizzard hits tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter