ROFR Thread April to June 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinphila---$150-$7864-50-BLT-Feb-49/23, 50/24, 50/25 - sent 3/28, passed 4/5

Pretty happy with this deal. I remember looking at 50 pt contracts a year ago for $40-$50pp more.
I think that is solid. I wanted that same contract for Jun though. Congrats on the purchase and it passing!

Miss it? You mean we're supposed to leave when we pass ROFR? I haven't had a contract in ROFR for over a year and I'm still stalking this thread! :flower:
Ditto that. But, I am getting tempted with the direction of prices lately.

BigThunderMike---$130-$14458-100-AKV-Oct-100/22, 200/23, 100/24- sent 3/29, passed 4/11

Fear not, or at least not as much. Deals are still going through, and pretty quickly. We were happy to land this super loaded contract. We went back and forth a bunch, but the seller held firm after coming down $14/point with their first counter. We ended up agreeing to $130/point because of how many extra points there were. We paid the 2023 MF (at 7.43?, I’ll take it), but not any for 2022, and closing costs.

We made a few offers, many were rejected without counters. This contract was on https://www.fidelityrealestate.com/brand/disney-vacation-club/ and felt overall that the sellers there were willing to play ball more than at the other brokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter