• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**ROFR Thread 2015 July-December** Please read 1st post for instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This waiting for ROFR is killing me!

charminnie-$100-$27,000-270-BLT-Feb-13/'15,43/'16,270/'17-sent 8/21

We passed ROFR!

pmaurer74---$85-$17,850-210-VWL-Dec-0/'14, 210/'15, 210/'16-sent 7/31 buyer pays closing costs, no 2015 MFs due at closing ...passed ROFR 8/24/15

Told ya you'd hear soon! Congrats!!!

Told ya you'd hear soon! Congrats!!!
They neglected to tell me on Monday we had passed I learned about it through the selling agency the next day. Woohoo! Now to keep myself from buying a second contract!

We passed ROFR!

pmaurer74---$85-$17,850-210-VWL-Dec-0/'14, 210/'15, 210/'16-sent 7/31 buyer pays closing costs, no 2015 MFs due at closing ...passed ROFR 8/24/15

congratulations, the next stage seems to have sped up a bit so hopefully you don't have to wait too long

Our first contract

DVCnewB---$86-$23,162-250-SSR-Apr-210/'15, 250/'16, 250/'17-sent 7/31, passed 8/24

good luck :)

According to my data, the following buyers should be hearing back within the next week if they haven't heard already:

ROFR%20Waiting_DIS%202015-08-26.jpg

Good luck! Hope you all hear soon!

Last edited:
Anyone have any updated ROFR info on these buyers? We haven't received any updates in awhile. Just trying to update my statistics:

ROFR%20Updates%20Needed_DIS%202015-08-26.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:

The anticipation is killing me!!! I want to book for Feb! pixiedust:

I'm right there with you! We have a trip booked for Thanksgiving Week. Although we won't be able to use DVC points for it, we're hoping to at least get discounted AP tix by then.

Sorry... A little late getting to this here:

Popouri DVC: $150-$7,500-50-VGF Jun 0/2015, 0/2016, 50/2017. Sent 7/31, passed 8/24!
AND
Popouri DVC: $150-$7,500-50-VGF Jun 0/2015, 0/2016, 50/2017. Sent 7/31, passed 8/24!

Wooohooooo!!!!!

EEGRAM---$84-$13,440-160-AKV-Jun-62(8 in holding)/'15, 160/'16, 160/'17-sent 8/21

Sorry... A little late getting to this here:

AND

Wooohooooo!!!!!
Congratulations :)!!!

I have been watching this since I put in my contract and was doing the same thing RobbW so professionally just put together, so in the spirit of helping out with data integrity below is my contract info.

$84-$16,800-200-SSR-Dec-170/'14, 200/'15, 200/'16-sent 8/4

I have been watching this since I put in my contract and was doing the same thing RobbW so professionally just put together, so in the spirit of helping out with data integrity below is my contract info.

$84-$16,800-200-SSR-Dec-170/'14, 200/'15, 200/'16-sent 8/4

Thanks, Ruben! Yeah, I can get a little OCD anal about numbers sometimes. It is my profession, after all. Anyway, thanks for your data. I've been accumulating ROFR data from both the DIS and also the *********** forums. There's a little bit of overlap between the two with some buyers who are members of both forums posting their contracts on both forums, but I'm able to sort it all out pretty easily.

Besides these two forums, does anyone know of other DVC owner forums that are pretty active where I could glean this kind of info? I'd like to get it as clean and accurate as possible ('cause, you know, OCD anal!). Also, if anyone has any requests for reports they may like to see, let me know, and I will see what I can do as far as putting something together. Right now, I'm mostly concentrating on data that members are posting regarding their ROFR status. However, I plan to add additional data regarding dates for clearing estoppel, closing, deed recording, ownership transfer, and receiving member packets. Obviously, as our own DVC purchase flows through those stages, each stage will take on greater importance to myself. But I'd like to present the data to anyone else who may find it useful, as well.

Oops, sorry, I didn't realize I tried to include the name of another forum that wasn't welcome. Oh well.

Thanks, Ruben! Yeah, I can get a little OCD anal about numbers sometimes. It is my profession, after all. Anyway, thanks for your data. I've been accumulating ROFR data from both the DIS and also the *********** forums. There's a little bit of overlap between the two with some buyers who are members of both forums posting their contracts on both forums, but I'm able to sort it all out pretty easily.

Besides these two forums, does anyone know of other DVC owner forums that are pretty active where I could glean this kind of info? I'd like to get it as clean and accurate as possible ('cause, you know, OCD anal!). Also, if anyone has any requests for reports they may like to see, let me know, and I will see what I can do as far as putting something together. Right now, I'm mostly concentrating on data that members are posting regarding their ROFR status. However, I plan to add additional data regarding dates for clearing estoppel, closing, deed recording, ownership transfer, and receiving member packets. Obviously, as our own DVC purchase flows through those stages, each stage will take on greater importance to myself. But I'd like to present the data to anyone else who may find it useful, as well.

Are you by chance a BI/Reporting developer, cause I swear that reads like a list of requirements...lol

Are you by chance a BI/Reporting developer, cause I swear that reads like a list of requirements...lol

Ha! No, just an accountant who gets a little too giddy with numbers sometimes! My wife works in BI/BD, though, and is often working with these kinds of requests. For me, collecting and analyzing this kind of data is just another avenue for feeding my Disney OCD and getting my fix. Like many WDW fanatics, we are depressed during those times when we do not have a WDW trip we are actively planning. Being able to run numbers like this helps feed my obsession and keeps my mind actively engaged on the big D!

I have been meaning to post our contract every since we made the offer, but haven't seemed to have time. Like everyone else in ROFR, we are anxious to hear back - should be any day now! Here is our information:

$114 - $23,419, 200 – BLT – Dec – 34/’15, 200/’16 200/’17 sent 8/4

As soon as we hear something, I'll come back and post the results! Thanks for all of the participants in this thread, this is a great way to keep up your spirits while you wait to hear back from Disney!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter