• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout Thread - NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS

Yay! Successfully booked the same day and within 10 minutes of my original seating on August 15.

Had the dinner package when I was there last month - to the poster who was asking about the 1st show/2nd show, I believe I read somewhere that all of the breakfast reservations would be 1st show.....not sure if that is true or not. There was only 1 show when we were there in March.

Hope everyone can get what they want!!

Is there a way to cancel these RoL dining packages online? I didn't see a way on my confirmation e-mail like I did on BoG.

Why can I not get a single breakfast for the whole week I'm there in August??? Was able to get dinner, but was hoping for a 10:30 or so breakfast. Nothing!

Why can I not get a single breakfast for the whole week I'm there in August??? Was able to get dinner, but was hoping for a 10:30 or so breakfast. Nothing!
SO weird, because I want a dinner time, and only 10:30ish times available for July 18...

This is so bizarre!! I want a 10:30 for 8/21 and absolutely NOTHING. I will even take another reservation later in the week and still nothing. I've checked for every day. I've started just refreshing my screen constantly. There have got to be more tables.

This is so bizarre!! I want a 10:30 for 8/21 and absolutely NOTHING. I will even take another reservation later in the week and still nothing. I've checked for every day. I've started just refreshing my screen constantly. There have got to be more tables.
That's the date I really want too! I have found nothing for the 21st.

Called and got 9:15 ROL breakfast on 8/23. Wanted 10:30 but I will keep trying!!! At least I got a breakfast!!!

I am really angry. I've been checking constantly for weeks and I walk away from my computer for an hour to take the kids to school and I completely missed them. I don't understand how they could be gone so fast with an unannounced release like this.

I am really angry. I've been checking constantly for weeks and I walk away from my computer for an hour to take the kids to school and I completely missed them. I don't understand how they could be gone so fast with an unannounced release like this.

My guess is there are more tables. This doesn't make any sense. It's probably the odd way they are loading tables into the system. Not even BOG or CRT get booked up this quickly. Especially since only people keeping track really closely would know tables have come available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter