Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout Thread - NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS

Disney Signature Services - they provide a concierge service for guests staying Club Level.

Unfortunately they can't do anything about the fact that July hasn't been released yet!

Thank you.

I just switched around a bunch of ADRS with no issues just now. While here, I decided to look up ROL for July again. Now its not working and Stitch age my page. Maybe they are working on adding the rest . Fingers Crossed

I looking or the same, I need the 1st week in Oct. Hoping to get at Tiffins ROL package for Oct 5, Would love to know when these will become available to book. I guess I will have to check everyday, until they become available. I don't think they offer as many ROL packages for Tiffins as they do for Tusker House.

I was feeling super frustrated by this since my ADR 180 day was today and as a west coast person ADR time is 4am...I cant keep getting up to check at 4 am everyday. but luckily my travel agent said that she will keep stalking the calendar for me and keep trying to snatch one up. I love that woman.

Just wanted to let you know that I did the ROL dining package. We did Tusker House breakfast at 10:40am on an EMH and used it as our lunch. It was perfect because we started off with breakfast and then it moved over to lunch foods. It was by far the best buffet we had at Disney. Character interaction was good. It was nice to see Daisy!

When we were walking to Dinoland to go on a few rides that evening around 7pm, I saw they were already letting people in with their tickets. This was like 90+ minutes before the show. I asked the CM and said they open it up if people want to come in that early but not to worry. I still kinda did but we went over and did the 2 rides and came back at 8:10pm because I was getting a bit nervous. There was still a huge amount of rows to be filled. As long as you are there 15min before start time, you will get a good seat. Don't be the people that wait for 60-90min. There really are no bad seats. Once you do go in, you can come and go as you want as long as you show the other half of the ticket. My husband went and got us some drinks and the kids an ice cream. There were CM's selling the annoying light up toys but no one selling drinks or snacks. They would make a fortune setting up a bar at the walk-in.

That all said, we talked to a CM earning her ears for awhile. She was in charge of moving all the rude people that didn't want to move to the center of the row like they asked a hundred times. Anyway, she said the first show is jam packed and the second show was walk-in and only half filled - all week she was there. This was last week during Spring Break. I was really surprised. We ended up doing Kali about 6 times in a row not getting off at all (always loved that about night time at AK) and we peeked in the stadium before we left and sure enough, not even half filled. Now when we booked this, there was only one show and I didn't know how popular it would be. But if I didn't have a younger one, I would totally do the second show as it is after the park closes and not only is there no worrying about seats but the leaving and bus service is less crowded too.

Just a thought for those worrying about the packages. Of course if you are using express bus service or want to hop to MK for the evening, having the dining package is still worth it. I would never use a FP for it. That was total chaos when we walked by. SO many people.

I've been trying to get RoL since yesterday for breakfast at TH for any date we are at WDW (10 days), nothing so far.

I've been trying to get RoL since yesterday for breakfast at TH for any date we are at WDW (10 days), nothing so far.
Do you already have a non ROL ADR scheduled? I was able to drop mine, and kept refreshing the ROL package page after and my time ended up popping up for me.

No but I will try that!

I tried, and nothing. It went back as a regular TH breakfast.

Last edited:
Dates are not out yet for July or August 1-19 for TH. August 20 through all of September has been released. I think Tiffins is still hosed for everything from May on:sad2: So, if you are trying during those times, they aren't all gone. They just haven't been added to the system. You can tell, because there are a bunch of regular ADRs for those days. The following sums up my feelings a bit. Glad I slept in by 40 minutes this morning. Oh well, I should really be used to this. Hope none of you are trying to get Star Wars stuff too.

To paraphrase a fun movie:
Boo to the Queen of Slime, the Queen of Filth, the Queen of Putrescence. Boo. Boo. Rubbish. Filth. Slime. Muck. Boo!

This is so frustrating! I do not need this aggravation every day. They are on the calendar but not released. Just get it together already.

Just wanted to let you know that I did the ROL dining package. We did Tusker House breakfast at 10:40am on an EMH and used it as our lunch. It was perfect because we started off with breakfast and then it moved over to lunch foods. It was by far the best buffet we had at Disney. Character interaction was good. It was nice to see Daisy!

When we were walking to Dinoland to go on a few rides that evening around 7pm, I saw they were already letting people in with their tickets. This was like 90+ minutes before the show. I asked the CM and said they open it up if people want to come in that early but not to worry. I still kinda did but we went over and did the 2 rides and came back at 8:10pm because I was getting a bit nervous. There was still a huge amount of rows to be filled. As long as you are there 15min before start time, you will get a good seat. Don't be the people that wait for 60-90min. There really are no bad seats. Once you do go in, you can come and go as you want as long as you show the other half of the ticket. My husband went and got us some drinks and the kids an ice cream. There were CM's selling the annoying light up toys but no one selling drinks or snacks. They would make a fortune setting up a bar at the walk-in.

That all said, we talked to a CM earning her ears for awhile. She was in charge of moving all the rude people that didn't want to move to the center of the row like they asked a hundred times. Anyway, she said the first show is jam packed and the second show was walk-in and only half filled - all week she was there. This was last week during Spring Break. I was really surprised. We ended up doing Kali about 6 times in a row not getting off at all (always loved that about night time at AK) and we peeked in the stadium before we left and sure enough, not even half filled. Now when we booked this, there was only one show and I didn't know how popular it would be. But if I didn't have a younger one, I would totally do the second show as it is after the park closes and not only is there no worrying about seats but the leaving and bus service is less crowded too.

Just a thought for those worrying about the packages. Of course if you are using express bus service or want to hop to MK for the evening, having the dining package is still worth it. I would never use a FP for it. That was total chaos when we walked by. SO many people.

Thanks for the Review. I think we are going end up doing lunch if they ever open up July dates. I just couldn't get dinner to work with our plans.
Definitely don't want to waste a Fast Pass on this. Heard it is complete chaos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter