Ringing in 2010, 6 months til we'll be back again

Very good. I am thinking in terms of the following events for the next few weeks:
April 17 - Margot's birthday party party:

April 22 - class trip to zoo paw:

April 26 - Bella's surgery, so I get to hang out with Brooklynn :lovestruc

May 1 - Mary 'Poppas' in Atlanta :jumping1:

May 6 - leave for Disney World :dance3:

Wow MeMom! You have some exciting events the next few weeks!! I'm excited for you.

How many flavors are there? I just buy original.

I don't know! LOL I get the original, the pretzel and then there's a pretzel and cheese combination. I think there may be a cheddar cheese and a pizza as well? Maybe a nacho flavor?

She even had a pony in her backyard!!!!

greetings-from-montana-little-girl-.jpg

and a runt pig named Curly until he got too big and stinky....
Then one day he went back to the farm.
I'll bet we ended up with a ham and some bacon.

Memom,
Those are some spooky pictures of birds in the tree at the beginning of your last update. They are very cool though.

Jill,
I love the play house. It looks perfect for two cute little girls to play in.

Was your alone night New years Day? If so that was the night I was alone at DHS watching the Osbourne lights.

Too bad either of us did not have ESP or we could have gotten together somehow. :flower3:

Maybe in Oct .... again Do you have dates picked out?

Maybe you can get a Gavin or Darin and write over the first and third letters. :laughing: Nope, I'm thinking you are never going to find a Kazin. It's going to be special made things for him every time. :thumbsup2

:rotfl: Oh well, that makes him even more special ::yes::

Well, everyone, it's that day again.
The one that starts with M.
Not my favorite day of the week, but a stepping stone to others that lead to better ones - ones that start with S. :cool1:

I can't wait for this week to be over! My spring break is next week :dance3:

Both of my girls love them so I don't think Toby will be too old for them next summer.

I still eat goldfish and I'll be 17 this month :rotfl:

I've never taken any video in the past but after seeing all your video's and ones my other dis friends have taken . I really should start they turn out soo cute !

Great pictures of the AK tree , never seen it in person but always looks so gorgeous in pictures, I can see why u love it soo much !

Beautiful pictures of the MK fireworks !

All the treats look soo yummy ! I love food pictures, especially of sweets !

I can't believe your trip report is almost coming to an end :( Yay for that Mother's Day trip being just around the corner !

The girls play house is adorable , I bet they will hours of fun out there :)

Video on the camera is a nice feature, but I also want to do more regular video for longer times, like the entire safari or a whole parade. I really want to show the safari to my class.

We have to finish the trip - we are almost out of pages! :scared1:

She even had a pony in her backyard!!!!

greetings-from-montana-little-girl-.jpg

What talent!
Think she can give us a demonstration of that on Cinderella's Carrousel? :)

pocket-sized???

Sorry. I have only known you for a short time. :laughing:

Ooohhh! What an adorable playhouse! They will have hours of fun in there! I loved little Bella watching! They are so cute!! :goodvibes
I would like to reserve my copy of Wigd and Shocker's books!! :rotfl2: That would be some good reading!! :thumbsup2

Tracy

Bella was enjoying the exciting whatever this new thing was in her yard. :cutie:

I'll get my order book.

Okay, I have to go buy an order book. :upsidedow

Wow MeMom! You have some exciting events the next few weeks!! I'm excited for you.

Plenty to do, for sure. We are looking very forward to the Atlanta day.

I don't know! LOL I get the original, the pretzel and then there's a pretzel and cheese combination. I think there may be a cheddar cheese and a pizza as well? Maybe a nacho flavor?

I bet the kids would like the nacho flavor.

and a runt pig named Curly until he got too big and stinky....
Then one day he went back to the farm.
I'll bet we ended up with a ham and some bacon.

If you are going to eat them,
I think you are not supposed to name them.
I would be heartbroken to know my sweet little Rosie, Daisy, or Chester ended up between my slices of bread. :eek: :laughing:

Memom,
Those are some spooky pictures of birds in the tree at the beginning of your last update. They are very cool though.

Jill,
I love the play house. It looks perfect for two cute little girls to play in.

The trees were covered in birds. It looked very cool.

Are you dancing in celebration of age or wisdom?

Was your alone night New years Day? If so that was the night I was alone at DHS watching the Osbourne lights.

Too bad either of us did not have ESP or we could have gotten together somehow. :flower3:

Maybe in Oct .... again Do you have dates picked out?

That was late on New Year's night. Drew met me there and we spent the evening together. More pictures of that coming.

October is like the week of the 16th - I'll have to look for exact dates. I know it is in the teens. The plan will probably be to travel Friday night and Saturday morning, stay SSMT, travel the evening of W and morning of TH, or if we can get good flights, we'll gladly do that. If we fly, we'd probably go down Sat. morning and fly back Wed. night. Two hours is so much better than the driving and stopping overnight.

I'm still catching up but I wanted to comment on a few things:

Drew's fireworks pictures blew me away - they're outstanding!! :thumbsup2

Looks like you guys had a great time at the Poly beach for NYE! :) We've been at WDW for NYE a couple of times, but I'm thinking when we do it again, Poly beach is the way to go. ;)

Fun with balloons before the party starts.

IMG_4123.jpg

The birthday girl and Mommy.

IMG_4129.jpg

IMG_4131.jpg

I wanted to comment on these pics b/c something about the first one just really made me stop for a second: these little girls are so blessed to be surrounded by so much love. Jarvis is playing w/ Brooklynn and the balloon and Jamie is helping Bella walk as Trent is waiting for her with open arms - you can just feel the love in that room. :lovestruc

Bella and that tutu - tootoo cute! :laughing: We went to my niece's bday party this weekend and the girls were supposed to wear tutu's: Miren decided she was not wearing one b/c it was too "girlish" and apparently at 6 yrs old "girlish" is not appropriate anymore. :confused: Nerea at 2 yrs old refused to wear it b/c...well, b/c she is Nerea and refused to wear it! :rotfl:

Some pictures from today.

The girls this morning before school. These are the shirts that Cathy (twob4him) made for them. They got lots of compliments on them!

IMG_7218.jpg

These girls are such cuties!!! :cutie: And those shirts are so pretty!

A Disney trip gets you behind on life, but it's worth it. :goodvibes

Three babies in less than a week. Not bad!

Well, we were already behind from our Disney weekend trip earlier last month, but what really got us behind was our spring break trip to visit Ramon's family in Spain. :) Both definitely worth it, though! :thumbsup2

Congrats to all the new mommies!! Thanks for sharing these special moments in your lives with DISfriends! :hug:

That was your special night with Drew. Great that was my night at DHS. it was chilly.:cold: OL at DHS was one of must dos and even though we got there the next evening, I was not so sure we would. That's when I wandered to the Boardwalk resorts for pictures.

In Oct., I am trying for the 2-5th leaving the 5th for San Antonio and back from the 10 - 13th. That is Columbus day weekend. Depending on flights, Sat - Tuesday leaving very early Tuesday am the 5th and returning Sun afternoon the 10th to play until Wed the 13th . :woohoo:

Oh well, that makes him even more special

I can't wait for this week to be over! My spring break is next week :dance3:

I still eat goldfish and I'll be 17 this month

Seems late for spring break, since down in the south, we are close to ending the year. I know you are looking forward to the break.

I think we have convinced her to give them a try, huh? :thumbsup2

I went up to see the castle show.

IMG_3552.jpg

IMG_3553.jpg

IMG_3555.jpg

IMG_3557.jpg

IMG_3560.jpg

IMG_3563.jpg

IMG_3564.jpg

Drew met me, and we went over toward Splash and Big Thunder.

IMG_3568.jpg

Drew said it was too cold to ride Splash.
We rode Big Thunder twice just as a walk-on. There was no line at all.

Then we watched Spectro with a handful of other people.

IMG_3569.jpg

IMG_3570.jpg

IMG_3572.jpg

IMG_3574.jpg

IMG_3577.jpg

IMG_3576.jpg

IMG_3578.jpg

IMG_3580.jpg

IMG_3581.jpg

IMG_3582.jpg

IMG_3583.jpg

IMG_3585.jpg

IMG_3586.jpg

IMG_3587.jpg

Fishies.

IMG_3590.jpg

IMG_3591.jpg

Mean old Ursula.

IMG_3593.jpg

IMG_3595.jpg

IMG_3597.jpg

IMG_3599.jpg

IMG_3600.jpg

IMG_3601.jpg

IMG_3604.jpg

You can see Drew taking pictures. I will find his.

IMG_3606.jpg

IMG_3607.jpg

IMG_3612.jpg

IMG_3613.jpg

So long, cold little Cricket.

IMG_3615.jpg

Leftover from this year's parties.

IMG_3616.jpg

Drew wanted to ride Space Mountain, but they were saying it was an honest 90 minute wait, so we settled for Buzz.

IMG_3617.jpg

I'll find Drew's pictures and get them on here, too.

Oops, I just discovered we weren't finished. Drew took me for a spin on the Tomorrowland Speedway.

IMG_3622.jpg

IMG_3624.jpg

He wanted to take me for a spin on the Teacups, but I knew what he had in mind, so I took my own cup and he took his.

IMG_3626.jpg

Back through The Emporium.

IMG_3628.jpg

This little guy called out to me.

IMG_3629.jpg

How could I resist this?

IMG_3630.jpg

I didn't.

Last time check.

IMG_3633.jpg

Last look at the castle until summer.

IMG_3634.jpg

Or so I thought. ;)

Thanks so much for all the Spectro pictures! We haven't seen it since April and we won't get to see it in July because of the new nighttime parade so I am grateful for yours :thumbsup2

I've said this before but Drew really is an awesome photographer!

I hate the feeling of leaving the MK or any park for that matter on the last night knowing it will be a while before you get to be there again.

I have a sweatshirt that I got at the MVMCP with the same logo on it as that mug :goodvibes

All these pictures take me back to Main Street. I am singing along as I scroll.:love::love:

Drew's close up pictures are superb.I rarely get a good one with moving targets and it being dark.:laughing:

Awww, your new Eeyore has a twin who came home with me in March. He's sitting on the back of my chair right now, in fact.

Drew's pictures are amazing. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter