Rides which might not fit the big/tall?

I am exactly the same size. 6' 2" 350 lbs and I can ride almost everything at Disney and almost nothing at Universal/IOA.
Bluto's barges have 1 seat in each raft with an extra long seat belt. Minions was doable but painful. MIB was a tight fit but doable. The shows were all fine but the rides are few and far between.
Were you able to ride any of the water rides at IOA? Like Jurassic park, Popeyes and I forget the other one...

Wow these help so much, thank you everyone for taking the time to add in your experiences and knowledge. :thanks:

I'm 6'3' and 330ish and get into everything. However some things can be snug or require shifting and positioning of my legs to get in. The only ride to freak me out a little is Aerosmith roller coaster due the harness not coming down the way one would prefer and kind of shoots out more then I would like.

I am 6'7", 265 lbs and was able to fit well enough in all 28 rides we did last week across the four parks of WDW. A couple of them were a squeeze but there wasn't a single ride that I was unable to do or felt unsafe on. The only rides I didn't have time to try were:
  • Remy’s Ratatouille
  • Frozen Ever After
  • Tower of Terror
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
  • Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
  • Living With the Land
  • Journey Into Imagination With Figment
  • Mission: SPACE
  • Toy Story Mania

Others have hit the main points well. Both DH and I are 350+. I’m 5’5” and he is 6’. I was happily able to do Slinky, but he couldn’t due to your legs needing to be squashed together. He also can’t do the 7Dwarves either for the same reason. Exceptionally painful for him.

I am 6'7", 265 lbs and was able to fit well enough in all 28 rides we did last week across the four parks of WDW. A couple of them were a squeeze but there wasn't a single ride that I was unable to do or felt unsafe on. The only rides I didn't have time to try were:
  • Remy’s Ratatouille
  • Frozen Ever After
  • Tower of Terror
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
  • Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
  • Living With the Land
  • Journey Into Imagination With Figment
  • Mission: SPACE
  • Toy Story Mania

I'm 6'5" and Splash Mountain isn't comfortable at all, feel like I need an industrial press to get the lapbar down and when I do, I get to have a club foot for 5 minutes after the ride from how I wedged myself in.

It's been.... a while since I rode Space Mountain but I don't recall it being horrible.

Everything else was fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter