Restaurant.com certificate for House of Blues

alyssa810

<font color=purple>It's much more fun on the boat<
I have a restaurant.com certificate for House of Blues that I bought way back in 2015. It doesn't have an expiration date but I know they're not on restaurant.com anymore. Will they still honor the certificate?

Good question! Maybe call and ask?
I used one many years ago for the Sunday brunch and it was a good time.

It might depend if House of Blues just dropped from the program or has been out for a while now. If a recent drop, they may continue to honor certificates for a short period of time. I haven't used restaurant.com certificates for several years, but used to be you could go online and change them.

I have a restaurant.com certificate for House of Blues that I bought way back in 2015. It doesn't have an expiration date but I know they're not on restaurant.com anymore. Will they still honor the certificate?
I would log in to your Restaurant account to see if the certificate is still in your account or if terms have changed. I think I recall that if you reprint your certificates it will update with new terms.

I used to use them all the time but I was getting too many changes to terms or restaurant would no longer honor so I stopped buying.

When I look in my restaurant.com account, it looks like it's active and usable, but I remember when they stopped being an option to buy. I figure if we decide to go we can just ask, and the worst that can happen is they say they don't take them anymore, and we can either go somewhere else, or skip it and I'll exchange the certificate.
Thanks for the info!

When I look in my restaurant.com account, it looks like it's active and usable, but I remember when they stopped being an option to buy. I figure if we decide to go we can just ask, and the worst that can happen is they say they don't take them anymore, and we can either go somewhere else, or skip it and I'll exchange the certificate.
Thanks for the info!
We have an old coupon also. After your visit, would you report back what happens? Thanks much! Smiles, Kate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter