Resort Photo Session FAQ

I just wanted to report that yesterday I preordered my photopass cd and the $25 resort session wording is gone. Two people in my tour guide mike vacation club bought theirs yesterday as well and neither got it so I am thinking it is finally gone.

Thanks for the report. What a bummer:sad1: . Someone on the photo thread had reported that it was no longer going to be offered as of 2/24 but I was hoping maybe it wasn't true.

I was thinking about doing this when we go down in September on our wedding anniversary. I was wondering where the best place to take pictures would be. We are staying at the Poly but I wasn't sure if GF would be better. Also I was wondering if anyone has not been happy with their pictures. I would hate to "waste" our Disney time on pictures that were awful. Thanks

I don't know if this has been updated, but I called to make our reservation today and was told there is a new pricing structure.

It is $49.95 for the session and a portrait package

$99.95 for the session and a CD of the session

$199.99 for the session, cd of the session, and the ability to add to the CD all your park photopass pics. She did not know if buying this package would allow you to edit or add borders. She said she also believes that you get a portrait package with this, but was not 100% sure.

Hope this helps!

I don't know if this has been updated, but I called to make our reservation today and was told there is a new pricing structure.

$199.99 for the session, cd of the session, and the ability to add to the CD all your park photopass pics. She did not know if buying this package would allow you to edit or add borders. She said she also believes that you get a portrait package with this, but was not 100% sure.

Hope this helps!

This is so frustrating! I was hoping with the $75 package that we could get the photographer to add it onto our photopass but I guess with this option that's now gone. It's such a shame. To now get the photopass, photobook and this pic/cd option will now cost $250?! :confused3

This is so frustrating! I was hoping with the $75 package that we could get the photographer to add it onto our photopass but I guess with this option that's now gone. It's such a shame. To now get the photopass, photobook and this pic/cd option will now cost $250?! :confused3

I know. I asked her twice if she was sure the last package was the correct price and she said yes. She talked it up like they changed it to make it more affordable with more choices. It just seems more expensive now.

I have the 25.00 email before they took the wording off. Does anyone know if they are still honoring those before they took that off the photopass order? We don't go till the end of May.

TIA!

I have the 25.00 email before they took the wording off. Does anyone know if they are still honoring those before they took that off the photopass order? We don't go till the end of May.

TIA!

I am wondering the same thing!

I called today and scheduled our session for May 21. I was told the new structure as well and was told that with preordering the CD it would be $70.00 for the session, picture package, and photos on a CD. HTH.

I called today and scheduled our session for May 21. I was told the new structure as well and was told that with preordering the CD it would be $70.00 for the session, picture package, and photos on a CD. HTH.

Thanks for the update - this seems a bit more reasonable I guess. I'd just love it if they put the images onto your photopass card as well - it doesn't cost them anything and it's not like your denying any other package by them doing so?

I'm looking to book a session for AKL in July so fingers crossed it all goes ok!

Hope this helps!

Sorry, still a little confused. Are these the prices with pre-ordering the photopass, without pre-ordering or does the photopass not make a difference anymore one way or the other????

I signed up for a Photopass account, but don't have an account number. How do I sign up for the photo session? I'm so confused!

I signed up for a Photopass account, but don't have an account number. How do I sign up for the photo session? I'm so confused!

There is a seperate number to call but you can't book it until 30days prior to your trip! the number is 1(407) 824-1700. Hope this helps! :thumbsup2

TIA!

Just a FYI..I called today to make my appt for photo shoot and they are NOT honoring the 25.00 email anymore, even if you have one.

Not that this is a photo session but it is free to get the pictures taken....

We were just at WL and they had a photopass photographer set up with lights in the lobby each night. We got a family picture a few nights and they all turned out really nice. The photographers said they are set up inside if they are doing a photo session and if they don't have a scheduled photo session, they are wandering around outside to do pictures. I actually passed them by the first 2 nights, figuring they were waiting for a paid session. So if you are staying at or visiting a hotel that does photo sessions, be on the lookout.
Michelle

Can you get pictures taken at ANY resorts WITHOUT scheduling a photo session? (As reported previously at WL when they don't have a session scheduled?)

And all resorts, do this?

I only know what was happening at WL. But I assumed that the resorts that did photo sessions (GF, Poly) would have it since the photographer had explained to us it was basically what they did to pas time in between photo sessions or when no sessions were scheduled.
I don't know about other hotels...
On the photopass site, they now divide the pictures up by parks and there is one entitled "resort photos" where our WL lobby photos are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter