Resort Photo Session FAQ

Wonderful info - thanks so much.....I think I may do this option at AKL next July for our Honeymoon rather than the actual Honeymoon session in the parks. I plan to get the pre-paid cd.....

I just hope we get a nice photographer that will give us the pics on a the photopass as well.

Wonderful info - thanks so much.....I think I may do this option at AKL next July for our Honeymoon rather than the actual Honeymoon session in the parks. I plan to get the pre-paid cd.....

I just hope we get a nice photographer that will give us the pics on a the photopass as well.

What's the honeymoon session in the parks?? I didn't know there was something like that!

If you go in and look at the list of what's available on the Disney honeymoon registry, you can see it there. You get 20 6x4 prints in an album plus one print of each photo taken.....at $310 it does seem a bit pricey though......

You can find it listed here:

http://honeymoonregistry.disney.go....ProductCatalogPageRender?category=Merchandise

:wizard:
Thanks for the info! Hmm, is it worth it? Has anyone done this that can post about it? I wonder if the photographers take more time or its a better service somehow to justify the price?? Thanks!!

Thanks for the info! Hmm, is it worth it? Has anyone done this that can post about it? I wonder if the photographers take more time or its a better service somehow to justify the price?? Thanks!!

Apparently you get a 'professional' photographer whereas with photopass and the resort ones the quality can vary. I did see someone's pics taken and whilst they were nice, I don't think it was worth that.....I'd rather have another night stay at AKL instead and get the resort one.....I think!!:rotfl2:

Just a question about the CD...Do you have to order these prints from Disney or are you able to take the CD to a printer and have them do it?

Just trying to figure out if it's a good deal for my family to have them done in Disney or if we should just stick to our photographer here at home.

Thanks!

Just a question about the CD...Do you have to order these prints from Disney or are you able to take the CD to a printer and have them do it?

Just trying to figure out if it's a good deal for my family to have them done in Disney or if we should just stick to our photographer here at home.

Thanks!

The CD comes with a copyright release so you can print the photos anywhere (including online sites like Snapfish and stores like Target/Walmart).

HTH!

I just had my photo session. I bought my CD early last week and later i noticed that under the terms and policies that is said something about $25. Even though others had reported that it was no longer included. They did honor it, so make sure you read the fine print on all of your emails.

I am using my photos as engagement pictures and my photographer happened to be one of the wedding photographers. They came out very nice. Good luck to everyone else. and dont forget to check your emails!

I just had my photo session. I bought my CD early last week and later i noticed that under the terms and policies that is said something about $25. Even though others had reported that it was no longer included. They did honor it, so make sure you read the fine print on all of your emails.

I am using my photos as engagement pictures and my photographer happened to be one of the wedding photographers. They came out very nice. Good luck to everyone else. and dont forget to check your emails!

Thanks for reporting back about that. It's good to know that the verbiage is still there. I'm happy your photos turned out well!

Thanks so much!! This answered all my questions! I think we may do it at WL in January!

If I happen to get the $25 offer on a pre-ordered photopass, is it only valid for a shoot at the Grand Floridian?

Thanks for all the info!

If I happen to get the $25 offer on a pre-ordered photopass, is it only valid for a shoot at the Grand Floridian?

Thanks for all the info!

At this point, they are accepting the discount at all current locations. In fact, I have the offer on my own confirmation email. I called yesterday to make my appt. for 12/10 at WL and the CM told me they would accept the $25 if I bring my confirmation.

HTH!

I haven't ordered my photopass CD yet, mostly because I'm not certain we would want all of the park/character photos. DH is very good with our camera. However, I do want the photo shoot as it would include all of us. If I knew for certain I could get the $25 deal, I would do it (that would be $125 total for both the photopass CD AND the photoshoot, right?). However, if the email did not include the $25 deal, it would cost $75 for the shoot, right? Then the total for both would be $175, and I'm not sure I want to pay the extra $25 just to get the CD. I've already booked the photoshoot for Dec 1 at the Wilderness Lodge.

Does this makes sense? Has anyone pre-ordered their photopass in the last few days and gotten the $25 deal?

Thanks again!

Well I took the plunge and just pre-ordered the photopass CD for our July trip. Within less than a minute I had my email confirmation, and the $25 verbiage is there, yay! :banana: I've read on other threads about the pre-purchase codes expiring for people (like me now) who have pre-ordered far in advance. I guess I will cross that bridge when I get to it. :confused3

So yes, I paid $99 for the CD and just got the $25 portrait session offer which people claim up and down Disney will still honor as long as you have that verbiage in your email confirmation. It says the session is for GF, but others have said it can be used anywhere, which I hope is true because we really want to do it at POLY!

HTH everyone else in the same predicament.

I haven't ordered my photopass CD yet, mostly because I'm not certain we would want all of the park/character photos. DH is very good with our camera. However, I do want the photo shoot as it would include all of us. If I knew for certain I could get the $25 deal, I would do it (that would be $125 total for both the photopass CD AND the photoshoot, right?). However, if the email did not include the $25 deal, it would cost $75 for the shoot, right? Then the total for both would be $175, and I'm not sure I want to pay the extra $25 just to get the CD. I've already booked the photoshoot for Dec 1 at the Wilderness Lodge.

Does this makes sense? Has anyone pre-ordered their photopass in the last few days and gotten the $25 deal?

Thanks again!

Yes, the cost would be $99.95 for the Park Photopass Pre-order and $25 for the photo shoot (if you have the confirmation with the $25 offer.)

Several DISers are reporting that the verbiage is still on the confirmation.

Well I took the plunge and just pre-ordered the photopass CD for our July trip. Within less than a minute I had my email confirmation, and the $25 verbiage is there, yay! :banana: I've read on other threads about the pre-purchase codes expiring for people (like me now) who have pre-ordered far in advance. I guess I will cross that bridge when I get to it. :confused3

So yes, I paid $99 for the CD and just got the $25 portrait session offer which people claim up and down Disney will still honor as long as you have that verbiage in your email confirmation. It says the session is for GF, but others have said it can be used anywhere, which I hope is true because we really want to do it at POLY!

HTH everyone else in the same predicament.

I made my appointment on Monday for my photo shoot at WL on Dec. 10. My email confirmation also has the $25 at GF verbiage on it but the CM at WL said that they would honor it at any of the existing locales.

HTH!

Hi, Shauna (and all)!

I'm not sure if this info has gotten to the DIS yet, but the price of the in-park CD has gone from $124.95 to $129.95. If people are buying their CDs in the parks, this will be the new price as of this past Monday.

This effects the professional portrait sessions very little. If someone buys their park CD in the parks and then wants to add a portrait session, we will charge them $70 instead of $75, so the total price remains the same at $199.95.

The pre-paid CD prices are all the same.

If people are receiving the pre-paid CD and photo album offer, our upgrade price is the same as the regular pre-paid CD offer.

Just trying to keep everyone up to date!

Hi, Shauna (and all)!

I'm not sure if this info has gotten to the DIS yet, but the price of the in-park CD has gone from $124.95 to $129.95. If people are buying their CDs in the parks, this will be the new price as of this past Monday.

This effects the professional portrait sessions very little. If someone buys their park CD in the parks and then wants to add a portrait session, we will charge them $70 instead of $75, so the total price remains the same at $199.95.

The pre-paid CD prices are all the same.

If people are receiving the pre-paid CD and photo album offer, our upgrade price is the same as the regular pre-paid CD offer.

Just trying to keep everyone up to date!

Thanks for this info.

Question - Is the $129.95 price the same for those who purchase the CD AFTER they return from their trip?

I want to thank the OP for the great information.

Just bought the pre-photopass, that included the $25 GF offer. We have appointment for 12/3!

I want to thank the OP for the great information.

Just bought the pre-photopass, that included the $25 GF offer. We have appointment for 12/3!

You're quite welcome. I'm happy it was helpful. I hope you have a really great session!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter