Resort Change by Disney

after 2 days on the phone and 10+ hours between the two I officially have a room!!!! This group has been a life saver.
July package (No change to dates.)
Rate protection, did not have to pay any more
Was at: All star music resort -family room
Now at: Boulder Ridge Villas Disney Wilderness Lodge 2 bedroom villa

I just called the 7866 number and the cast member who picked up said this was a "fax line" and that she couldn't help me. Should I try calling that number again since other people have had luck??

I wouldn't. Is it possible that she meant "back line"? GS is there to support call center CMs when they can't fix something. Guests are supposed to be fielded and transferred there by the call center, which is probably why other posters are reporting that GS are confused how people got their direct number.

I wouldn't. Is it possible that she meant "back line"? GS is there to support call center CMs when they can't fix something. Guests are supposed to be fielded and transferred there by the call center, which is probably why other posters are reporting that GS are confused how people got their direct number.
It probubally was back line. Her phone was cutting out a lot so I may have missed the first few syllabus haha. Anyway I redialed the number and I talked to another cast member and was switched from ASMu to Pop for my end of July trip!

Got disconnected after an hr and a half of silence. I tried to press pause on my ear buds forgetting the music was a call.. DOH. I've got all day in the car today so heres goes nothing. Bummed we can't get the Tower at CSR. What moderate should I ask for?

Thank you to the person that posted the direct GS number! You saved me SO much time! I had to try many times to get through, but once I did, I only had to wait 7 mins.

I was moved for my Aug 13-18 trip at CSR water view to CBR standard view. I got a very small refund (like a dollar!) and my park hoppers were removed along with the cost associated. Initially, GS offered a water view at CBR, but I’d have to pay +$30. I declined, asking if I could be moved in a way that did not cause an upcharge. That’s when she offered the standard view. I suppose I could have haggled to get the water view room for no charge, but I don’t have any strong desire to have a water view, so I‘m happy. 🙂

Okay, if the music has stopped playing for over an hour, but the clock is still running, am I still in queue? I've been on hold for almost 3 and a 1/2 hours this morning. Spamming other numbers with 2 other phones, but nothing is getting through.

Okay, if the music has stopped playing for over an hour, but the clock is still running, am I still in queue? I've been on hold for almost 3 and a 1/2 hours this morning. Spamming other numbers with 2 other phones, but nothing is getting through.

Same with me.

Yep. The same thing is happening here with me. You're still in the queue.

Thank you for the 7866 number! After many hours and disconnections on the phone over the past 2 days I was able to switch rooms. Late September akl Jambo house Savannah view to Kidani 1 bedroom Savannah view. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Disney left me a voicemail yesterday morning and it's the number they left for me to return their call. I tried with no luck all day yesterday but today was a breeze!

I could cry, the cast member I talked to was so amazing!! What a relief after all this.

Used the magic number line, waited about 10 minutes before GS picked up.
Had a July trip booked at CBR, switched that to the Cabins and FW, price secured.
Had an August trip booked at FQ, switched that to CBR and saved 100 off my trip.

Now I'm going to go NOT listen to Disney music for a few weeks.

Thank you so much for all the help on this thread!

We are going with another couple and our reservation is linked but 2 separate reservations. Do we each have to call to get our resort changed or can one of us do it? Our resort will be closed when we travel and want to stay at the same resort.

We're changing 3 rooms. My sister is on hold now with GS. She took all 3 reservation numbers and is changing everything at once since we are linked.

My reservation was for 5 at Caribbean Beach, 7/18-7/21. I was hoping for DVC or Contemporary but I got the cabins—no cost for the upgrade. I’m not upset, I asked if I had any other options and he essentially said no. But I’m just happy it’s sorted out and I’m not paying more. I was also able to change an August reservation I had from the cabins to Pop (this was a “normal” modification).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter