Reservations already made?

A&MsMommy

Mouseketeer
How do you bring up the reservations you already made online? I have the numbers and when I log in, I can't figure out where to find them....am I slow or what???? :confused3

How do you bring up the reservations you already made online? I have the numbers and when I log in, I can't figure out where to find them....am I slow or what???? :confused3

1. Head to http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/
  2. Hover the pointer over the My Disney Vacation menu item
    Step03.jpg
  3. Click on "Dining Reservations" in that menu
  4. Log in
Now, this should bring up all ADRs made under that particular log in. If you do not have any (or are missing some from that list)...

1. On the right side of the page, there's a box stating "Don't see all your reservations?". Click the "Retrieve your reservation by confirmation number" in that box
  2. Click "+Retrieve Multiple Reservations" until it is displaying enough rows for you to enter the ones you want to look up
  3. Enter the Confirmation Number and phone number you used to book in each row. Note: If booking online, it will be whatever phone number you entered. If booking over the phone, it will be whichever phone number they had on file.
  4. Click the "Retrieve Dining" button when finished.

Did it pull your ADRs up for you? Hasn't worked for me yet!
Other than "it's not working", what exactly is happening?

1. Are they just not showing up when you click on "Dining Reservations"?
  2. Are you getting an error somewhere?
  3. Are they not showing up when you pull them up by confirmation number?
  4. Do you not see the orange suitcase?
The causes and solutions are varied and could pretty much be anything, but without detail it's difficult to help.

Here's a few of the more common things though:

1. Make sure you are logged into the account the ADRs were made on. If they are not showing up, follow the 2nd set of steps above to pull them up by confirmation and phone number.
  2. It depends on the error. If you're getting the "Upgrade your Internet Explorer" bug (which tells certain people to upgrade to MSIE 8, when they are already using it), you're going to have to use a different browser (Firefox or Google Chrome). Alternatively, you should be able to go directly to http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/store/retrieveReservation (the old version) to bring them up. I haven't tested this though, but it's worth a shot.
  3. If you are getting a "We are unable to retrieve your reservation. You may continue..." type of error, double check your confirmation number and phone number used when making the ADRs. It is important to note that when making them over the phone they will typically use your home number on file, while when making them online you may enter your cell number (as it asks about where they can reach you while on vacation). If they are both correct and you are still getting this message, you're going to have to call directly.
  4. Check the contact numbers, if they are not "American" numbers then chances are you're on either the UK or some other international site (thanks UK people for bringing this one up :)). You'll have to go directly to the link in #2 above, or append a ?ForceDomestic=True line after the URL in the address bar (this is known as a query string and is used to pass variable values between pages without the use of forms... it's not ideal programming and can be bad if that value is being passed into a database, but for a case such as this, it's fine)
Those are the 4 common issues and solutions that I've seen around here. Posting more detail may allow us to see if we can figure out another issue and solution.

Cafeen,

Thanks for trying to help. I'm relatively good with the computer, but maybe I'm missing something here. Here's what I do, and the results:

1. Log into the disney website. (no problem)
2. Hover over "My Disney Vacation" then click on "Dining Reservations". (rarely, like twice in the past 25 attempts, it pulls up some of my ressies, but never all! The other 23 times, it brings up the login page again, and keeps bringing it up even though I put in my password). I definitely am using the correct login/password.

On the rare times it brings up some of the ressies, I click on the link under "Don't see all of your ressies?". It immediately goes to an Error Page...actually the same one it used to go to when I tried to MAKE ressies.

Any ideas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter