Reservation System Weird All Day??

kddlm

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else been having problems today? Gives me 3 different "available" times for my request, then when I select it I get "sorry about the Paws time you selected no longer available", yet it continues to give me three times within the range. Tried from mobile which too gives me the times, but then says "trouble communicating with server". This has been ALL DAY!

Has anyone else been having problems today? Gives me 3 different "available" times for my request, then when I select it I get "sorry about the Paws time you selected no longer available", yet it continues to give me three times within the range. Tried from mobile which too gives me the times, but then says "trouble communicating with server". This has been ALL DAY!

I'm seeing that same error message for every available time I try to select right now, as well.

mMQQFOC.png

I'm using Chrome on Win 10; have not tried the app. I did try Incognito mode too.

And like you said, it continues to offer the same times as being available if I search again.

Yup, that's it. Sometimes the mobile app works when the pc version does not, but different error message there. Thanks for confirming I'm not going totally crazy :yay:

Just called and she said that the system is down to make new dining reservations. They are not able to make them over the phone either.

I called at 3 to modify a hotel reservation, they told me to give 30 minutes to an hour.....it's still not working:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter