rescheduling trip and DAS selections

hulagirl87

DIS Veteran
Ok, hopefully this will make sense. :laughing: As of right now, I'm scheduled to go to Disney next week. I might need to reschedule for the end of October. 30 days prior to this trip, I did my chat and made my preselections. Now with possibly moving it, I'm wondering how that works. Do I just try at 30 days before the October trip to make preselections? Or do I need to do the chat again? I know the DAS pass is good for 60 days, but seeing as I haven't gone into a park, is that how it makes it valid? Or is it technically valid now because I had the chat a couple weeks ago? I just tried asking on the DAS chat, but it kicks you off unless you are trying to register or do pre selections. Help!

thanks everyone. Hope this wasn't too confusing!

When you actually change the dates, go in and and pick new pre-selections - the CM will be able to help you figure it out, hopefully! Or email Disney?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter