Replacing a person on a package

Steve11874

Mouseketeer
Hello.

We currently have a free dining bounce back scheduled for June 1. We are unsure what will happen, obviously but are move along like we will still be able to go. My question is this: We have one member who is over 65 and has pre-existing conditions which makes them at higher risk to COVID-19. Even if the parks re-open by the time of our trip, this person may not be able to risk going. How easy would it be to replace them with someone else? I am mostly concerned about FP+. If we book FP and then replace them with another person, will we lose those FP allotments? TIA

1. How easy would it be to replace them with someone else?
I am mostly concerned about FP+.
2. If we book FP and then replace them with another person, will we lose those FP allotments?
1. Very easy.
2. No. Disney does not care which physical person uses booked FPs.

You would not even need to change the guest's name, if you are "changing out" the reservations with
a different guest over 10 yrs of age.
And, yes, if the original guest's name was, say, Matilda, you could even "replace" her position in
the booking with a guy named "Luther."
No problem. Disney does not care.

Hello.

We currently have a free dining bounce back scheduled for June 1. We are unsure what will happen, obviously but are move along like we will still be able to go. My question is this: We have one member who is over 65 and has pre-existing conditions which makes them at higher risk to COVID-19. Even if the parks re-open by the time of our trip, this person may not be able to risk going. How easy would it be to replace them with someone else? I am mostly concerned about FP+. If we book FP and then replace them with another person, will we lose those FP allotments? TIA

I did it once before without any issues. We had a trip where our daughter was bringing a friend. We ended up changing the friend after making the fastpasses. I called Disney and as long as I had a ticket for the new friend they were happy to update the existing fastpasses to the new person along with the hotel reservation. We didn't have a bounce back booked so I'm not sure if that would complicate anything.

I did it once before without any issues. We had a trip where our daughter was bringing a friend. We ended up changing the friend after making the fastpasses. I called Disney and as long as I had a ticket for the new friend they were happy to update the existing fastpasses to the new person along with the hotel reservation. We didn't have a bounce back booked so I'm not sure if that would complicate anything.
Not even necessary to do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter