Repeat Cruisers, help me make up my mind.

Which stateroom category should I pick???

• Keep with the room I am booked. Cat.11, deck 7 aft.

• "Sideways" Cat 11, deck 5 or 6 foreward.

• Cat. 10, hopefully deck 5 or 7.

• Split a Cat 6, deck 6.

Results are only viewable after voting.
What is a "side ways" Cabin?

There are a handful...maybe 10 or so rooms that are perpendicular to the way all the other staterooms are. The door opens into the middle of the stateroom instead of the end.

If I do get one, I will gladly host a tour. :goodvibes

There are a handful...maybe 10 or so rooms that are perpendicular to the way all the other staterooms are. The door opens into the middle of the stateroom instead of the end.

If I do get one, I will gladly host a tour. :goodvibes

I'm assuming you got it, because there's now a cat. 11 on deck 7 aft that wasn't available before, and the sideways cabin on deck 6 is no longer available. :teeth:

I'm assuming you got it, because there's now a cat. 11 on deck 7 aft that wasn't available before, and the sideways cabin on deck 6 is no longer available. :teeth:

How do you find out what rooms are taken and what is available?

How do you find out what rooms are taken and what is available?

You make a fake booking on DCL's site and select the room. You will see 8 rooms (if there are eight left) and you can type in room numbers. If they are available for you, they will show up.

Keep in mind that anytime that you look at the rooms and then ask me to move your room to the room you selected, I will not be able to get this for you for at least 30 minutes. Disney's system locks the room for a period of time wether or not you select a different room first.

I know many of the rooms available and not available because I am booking all of these reservations for you. I usually remember which rooms were booked by our group (I know, scary).

Tracy remembers our last names too. Can you imagine all of this info floating around in your head? :eek:

Todd, I answered the poll before I realized you had already decided. I am in a sideways cat 11 on deck 5. I think you made an excellent choice. :goodvibes

You make a fake booking on DCL's site and select the room. You will see 8 rooms (if there are eight left) and you can type in room numbers. If they are available for you, they will show up.

Keep in mind that anytime that you look at the rooms and then ask me to move your room to the room you selected, I will not be able to get this for you for at least 30 minutes. Disney's system locks the room for a period of time wether or not you select a different room first.

I know many of the rooms available and not available because I am booking all of these reservations for you. I usually remember which rooms were booked by our group (I know, scary).
What Tracy said! Also - when I checked cat. 11 room availability earlier today on both Disney Cruise Line's site and Travelocity - there were none listed on deck 7. However, one of the cabins on deck 6 was the sideways cat. 11. After Todd said he wanted to go with the sideways cat. 11, I checked availability again. An aft cat. 11 on deck 7 appeared where there wasn't one before, and the sideways cat. 11 on deck 6 was not available. I hope Todd did indeed get that cabin.

I had sideways 6521 on the last podcast cruise. Does anyone have it on the next cruise?

That's the cabin that was available earlier today, and I think Todd might have it now.

Well Todd said he liked it when I gave him the tour. And now he might have it. I certainly won't have a problem finding his cabin. :laughing:

Ding Ding Ding! I did get the 6521, a sideways cat 11 on deck 6! Tours offered daily. Please make arrangements in advance. All bookings subject to fee if canceled within 30 minutes of tour.:goodvibes (And I'm not like some folks...I don't put up the do not disturb sign...but be forewarned, pj's may be....not family friendly)

Thank You, Tracy!

What Todd doesn't know is that he is the only DISer in that area of the ship. At least for now...

All the more reason for me to be out and about and visit and be social. And remember I'm Famous, so people will come to me.....:lmao::lmao:

I'll bet a LOT of DISers will be in that area of the ship...to check out his pj's!

Holy crow! I've never met her before and she knows me!!! Yikes!:rotfl::rotfl:

Ok, now that's decided, time for a new poll. (the kind you vote on, not dance around)

Should Todd get a new Tiara for the next cruise with colored stones in it? Or stick with the old reliable clear stone one?

We were Deck 7 Aft and loved being near "the secret deck" it was like having a verandah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter