Repeat Cruisers, help me make up my mind.

Which stateroom category should I pick???

• Keep with the room I am booked. Cat.11, deck 7 aft.

• "Sideways" Cat 11, deck 5 or 6 foreward.

• Cat. 10, hopefully deck 5 or 7.

• Split a Cat 6, deck 6.

Results are only viewable after voting.
All the cool kids are on deck 6.

I'm just sayin.

:love2:

Come join Shanan and I for coffee on my verandah! You know when it comes to you, Todd, I have an open door policy! :goodvibes

All the cool kids are on deck 6.

I'm just sayin.

:love2:

Kathy, this uncool kid on deck 7 will be spending 5 nights and 6 days with you in California. So be nice to us on deck 7. ::yes:: ::yes:: :teeth:

Kathy, this uncool kid on deck 7 will be spending 5 nights and 6 days with you in California. So be nice to us on deck 7. ::yes:: ::yes:: :teeth:

I say it in jest, Anna.

Truth be told, my Mom now asks how Todd is. She thought he was absolutlely adorable!

Someone is taking over the top dog spot in my family.

I say it in jest, Anna.

Truth be told, my Mom now asks how Todd is. She thought he was absolutlely adorable!

I know you were joking. I was just poking you back. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Price isn't really that much of a factor. All four choices are within $100 of each other.

1) Keeping my current room. Wouldn't hate it. But it would be my least favorite of the four options. Biggest winning point: two decks down from the pop machine. (Basically there for the don't do any of the other options.)

2) Sideways Cat 11. I really liked the way it is laid out. I visited Kim's and it felt very spacious. She did say the bathroom was small and there was noise from the hallways. Neither of which would bother me, I don't think. Also directly above WD Theatre and Route 66. (easier to stumble home at night?)

3) Cat 10. An extra 30 sq ft. Split bathroom. And if I'm luck enough to get one on Deck 7, by some other awesome DISers. Also above Route 66, but this time by elevator for sure!

4) Cat 6 on 6. Thinking about sharing a room again. Already have someone in mind. The lure of a veranda. Biggest winning point: closer proximity to mid-ship.

If you get a veranda, don't mess with the navigator veranda, I had one and it was not much more than a open porthole IMO. I liked being at the front of the ship closer to the spa, adult pool, theaters, clubs. The walk to food was the exercise plan for eating an extra dessert or two or three..... It was good to be away from the soft serve.

I say it in jest, Anna.

I am wondering if Kathy's mom is going all cougar on Todd... hmmmm I think Jamie might have to watch out. :lmao::rotfl2:

I am wondering if Kathy's mom is going all cougar on Todd... hmmmm I think Jamie might have to watch out. :lmao::rotfl2:

Kathy, can you guess what I am thinking...............:laughing:

Hey Todd, good decision. (I believe that is what I said.):goodvibes

:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

Rob!!!

This is my Mom we're talking about.

She has a "special" friend already!

I say it in jest, Anna.

:eek: Since when did Todd become a puppy dog? :goodvibes

:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

Rob!!!

This is my Mom we're talking about.

She has a "special" friend already!

I think your mom could more than handle juggling 2 men. I hope I have half the energy she does when I am her age. Lunch with you you 2 more than set the pace of fun for the ship.:laughing:

I picked the sideways Cat 11 just because we liked ours so much. Although I would have much preferred to be selfish and stay where you are because we are in a Cat 11, deck 7 aft. :goodvibes

Yeah, and our particular room comes with one of the biggest verandahs on the ship. But you gotta go down the hallway to it, and you might have visitors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter