Repeat Cruisers, help me make up my mind.

Which stateroom category should I pick???

• Keep with the room I am booked. Cat.11, deck 7 aft.

• "Sideways" Cat 11, deck 5 or 6 foreward.

• Cat. 10, hopefully deck 5 or 7.

• Split a Cat 6, deck 6.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok, now that's decided, time for a new poll. (the kind you vote on, not dance around)

Should Todd get a new Tiara for the next cruise with colored stones in it? Or stick with the old reliable clear stone one?

He should get a bigger more expensive one (Did someone say Tiffany's?) That way he could use it again and again. It would eventually pay for itself in complements!

He should get a bigger more expensive one (Did someone say Tiffany's?) That way he could use it again and again. It would eventually pay for itself in complements!

My my...what grandiose ideas you are putting in my head.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Which of the above choices would you pick to do PCC 2.0?

Admittedly, the reason is totally selfish. We are deck 7 aft (near Gavin and Becky) and it will be easier to find out about informal events.:rotfl: That area also has the (don't tell anyone) aft lounging area that was always empty. No fighting over space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter