Repeat after me..There is NO line at BOMA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I won't. Verbally abusing anyone is wrong.

It'll be great to see how they change the stations at BOMA the next time we're there. Hopefully no other guests will incur the wrath of someone and be verbally abused for not cutting the line to the quinoa.
Wow is all I can say.

You, yourself, are getting pretty rude and aggressive to anybody who very respectfully disagreed, telling them to get glasses, or simply pointed out how there might be confusion.

I agree that you might want to step back, reassess the situation and then let it go.

The guy is a jerk. There are loads of jerks in the world. In the words of the ice queen, let it go.

I received 30 points for a "filter violation" back in March for dancing around the word the man called you in such a way that I had seen used many times here. I suggest that you edit out the word that you called him in your original OP and your last post or you may be reprimanded yourself.

The guy is a jerk. There are loads of jerks in the world. In the words of the ice queen, let it go.

Thank you. This is the type of guy who could flip at any time, lord knows how he treats his wife. It's sad to see that here on the DIS people don't see signs of abusive men when presented with them.

And any woman who has been abused should not let it go. Hopefully the next one he verbally abuses gets more support than I'm getting here.

I said he was a jerk, not a criminal. Calling him an abusive man and saying he probably beats his wife because he used a cuss word at you when he thought you were cutting in line is not letting it go.

Thank you. This is the type of guy who could flip at any time, lord knows how he treats his wife. It's sad to see that here on the DIS people don't see signs of abusive men when presented with them.

And any woman who has been abused should not let it go. Hopefully the next one he verbally abuses gets more support than I'm getting here.
You could say the same thing about yourself.

You called him a name, because you just couldn't stop yourself. Do you do the same with your husband? Children? Parents? No? Think that it is a terrible question?

Well, that is exactly what you said about this guy.

He called you a name. Nothing more, nothing less. It isn't a crime.

You called him a name. Nothing more, nothing less. It isn't a crime.

But please don't hold out that you were the better person. Or that he is a horrible person. It was tit for tat.

you've now completely overblown it, you are starting to sound like you think he should have been arrested for using a cuss word at you - you didn't indicate that he tried to push or hit you which would be different. He'll be a serial killer next. and here I was on your side because I thought he was being rude, since the pods at Boma are indeed set up for individual approach and not lining up.

Not sure why your getting so upset about being called Belle...It is Disney afterall. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter