Renting WBC through Farrell?

ajcat

Earning My Ears
I've been reading posts about WBC, and think that is where we would like to stay for a trip in March. We only want to stay 5 nights and have requested a three bedroom (Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa and 2 DDs who won't share a bed). I've been in contact with a few different renters, and Farrell's Vacations has the best price. Some of the other renters can't book five nights this far in advance, but Farrell is able to. It almost seems too good to be true.

Has anyone had any experience renting with Farrell? Thanks in advance for any help.

I've been reading posts about WBC, and think that is where we would like to stay for a trip in March. We only want to stay 5 nights and have requested a three bedroom (Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa and 2 DDs who won't share a bed). I've been in contact with a few different renters, and Farrell's Vacations has the best price. Some of the other renters can't book five nights this far in advance, but Farrell is able to. It almost seems too good to be true.

Has anyone had any experience renting with Farrell? Thanks in advance for any help.
I have without problem. He is very active on Ebay.

That makes sense. Thanks for the help. Now we might be changing our minds about WBC, and are continuing our search. I'm glad we have a fair amount of time.

Just rented a 2BR from him for 6 nights in November. Very easy to work with. Responded to my emails immediately. Received my certificate within 1 day.

farrellsvacation is rated with the BBB with 0 complaints.

I just booked a week with Farrell in March and have been very happy with how easy she has been to work with.

I just got a great rate from Farrell too. The cost averages to about $140 a night, with no chance of rebooking at a lower rate. I wish I knew more about him too. I am really considering taking his offer for a guaranteed room at a fairly busy time.

just returned (11/8 - 14). We rented through Farrell. No problems. Everything went smoothly.

We just got back from WBC that we rented through farrell. No problems at all! We will use them again, the WBC is FABULOUS!

We just got back from WBC that we rented through farrell. No problems at all! We will use them again, the WBC is FABULOUS!

tks just checking to see how it went we are using him for our April trip

Bumping this thread as I am interested in additional feedback from anyone who has recently rented through Farrell's Vacations for Bonnet Creek. Thanks :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter