Reliable Website?

ashleymrush

DIS Veteran
I'm hoping that this is the right place to post this and that it is ok to do so. I just came across a website called mydisneyvisit.com. The site has crowd level projections. Does anyone know how reliable this website's projections are? Is it a good site to use to help with my planning? If not, could you suggest a good site to help with crowd calendars by park?

I go to that site all the time but his crowd calendars aren't up yet. He had a calendar hiatus and is in the process of putting them back up. He's got through February but I'm not going until June.

Crowd calendars are like weather forecasts, sometimes they hit it, sometimes they miss. Not saying to ignore them, just temper your expectations. The consensus seems to be that a plan for rope drop with strategic FP+ will be the best plan. Looks like you're headed to WDW in June? You can count on heavy crowds during that time, though not as bad as around the holiday weekends and Christmas/New Years. :earsboy:

I'm a big fan of Touring Plans. Can't speak to how accurate everything is, but I think they have the most data behind all of their predictions.

I compare like pp, using Kennythepirate, touringplans, and will add in easyWDW when Josh puts it out (though we are going in April and not sure when he will put his out/if it will be in time).

I go to that site all the time but his crowd calendars aren't up yet. He had a calendar hiatus and is in the process of putting them back up. He's got through February but I'm not going until June.
There's good reason he doesn't have them for June yet.
And good reason not to go by one that is done for June without expecting it to change between now and then. Even Touring Plans, which has one now, will not be the same once June gets here
Hours will change.
Events will change.
Plans are to fluid to even remotely consider a crowd calendar for June right now.
No matter what, it will not be "low" crowd in June. Period. It's summer. It's crowded. In some level at least. So I'd have to question the accuracy any site that shows June as low crowds

Last edited:
Thank everyone. It is my 19th trip to Disney and probably about the 6th or 7th time going in June. I'm definitely familiar with the crowds. I just like to use the calendars to help me decide between AK or DHS on this day and EP or MK on that day. I definitely rely more on my knowledge but like to see if I have the same thought process as others. We do rope drop every morning, break at the hotel to beat the heat and crowds, hop to a different park and use evening FPs. That works pretty well for us. I appreciate all the advice! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter