Reimagined Wonder from Galveston, November 10, 2016 - COMPLETED

Such a great trip report! I will continue to follow along to try to get as many details as possible. I am going on the Wonder in February (our first cruise) for our 10 year anniversary and I cannot wait!

Friday, November 11th.

So after a really busy day yesterday, today was an at sea day and we didn't have too many plans. We had the Castaway Club reception at 11:30 in Fin and Crown, Palo dinner at 7:00 pm and a Cognac tasting at 10 pm in Cove Café.

We had a lazy start to the day getting up at about 8:30 and slowly getting ourselves ready for the day. :cloud9: We first went up to Cove Café to get some much needed coffee. We were surprised to find out that it had been raining and all the upper decks were pretty much empty. We were going to sit upstairs in Outlook but it was very warm up there. We joked that all the AC got rerouted to the Concierge lounge. ;)

We ended up sitting downstairs instead.

New menu, although there didn't seem to be anything new on it, just a newer version.

After finishing our coffees we decided to go and see what Cabanas had to offer for breakfast. There wasn't a line, and as soon as people started to line up the castmembers were explaining the whole "no line" system now that the old style buffet is gone. :thumbsup2

Breakfast plates - the only thing I thought was different was that the mushrooms are now the canned variety - which is a bummer. :oops:

Scott got the powdered eggs and regretted it. :laughing: I ended up going to get him a eggs benedict without the sauce instead.

We decided to have a quick walk around, it was still overcast and there was a sprinkle of rain in the air.

We wandered around a little more and went to take a look at the gift shops. I ended up buying a couple of things and then it was time for the Castaway Club reception. We got there a little early and sat and waited for a little while.

They started serving drinks about 10 minutes before the start. :woohoo: Kir Royal for me and Prosecco for Scott.

We got these two little snacks but weren't hungry at all having just stuffed our faces in Cabanas.

Captain Robert (I think, now I'm questioning myself) came and sat and chatted to us about the dry dock, although he hadn't gone through dry dock and had only just got on the ship himself. While we were talking to him Minnie came around and so we ditched him to take a photo!

He was a good sport about it and waited for us and then finished our chat. LOL He did a question and answer session with us all but nobody really had any good questions and I always think of something afterwards. :scratchin

We decided to go and get changed and go and see how the rainforest room looked. The answer was....packed. There was 1 lounger open when we walked in, and both steam rooms had several people in there. We stayed for about 30 minutes and then decided it would be more relaxing by the pool. We never made it back to the Rainforest Room again, although it's beautiful, 5 loungers just isn't enough on the at sea days.

Meanwhile the sun had come out and the day was starting to shape up nicely.:beach:

Scott got a beer and I got my first Bahama Mama of the cruise.:drinking1

At about 2 pm we decided to grab something from Daisy's Delights and head back to the room. This was a turkey and cranberry sandwich, tuna wrap and a small bowl of chicken biryani from the new rice bowl section.

Scott watched an movie (I can't remember what - this is what happens when I don't take notes! LOL) and I took a nap. I hadn't slept too great the night before between the creaking of the cabin and the light coming from around the door, so a power nap sounded pretty good. At about 4 pm our Platinum gift of Prosecco was delivered.

We had decided to go and watch Dr. Strange which was playing as the show in the Walt Disney Theater tonight. We had a Palo reservation for 7 pm so we had to get ready for Palo before we left. We got to the WDT about 15 minutes before it was due to start at 5 pm but it wasn't crowded at all, I think mainly due to the fact that it was Pirate Night and so lots of people were off being pirates everywhere. pirate:

The movie was good - I'm never sure if I really like those types of movies or not, but we never go to the movie theater on land so I always enjoy seeing a movie on the ship. Anyway, we headed straight to Palo and got seated with our favorite person on the ship, Susana. :flower1:

Antipasto plate, with cheese on a separate plate for the cheeseaphobe.

I got this martini - it was like a lemon drop but with basil and was delicious. :cloud9:

Scott got a manhattan. It had a lot of orange in it, and I think that's more like an old fashioned, but I'm not sure. It had a good taste though - he liked it.

Appetizer for me was the gnocci. They have replaced the gorgonzola sauce with tomato and it was much lighter and nicer I thought. They have also reduced the size to 5 pieces. :rolleyes:

Scott had the calamari which now comes with some large shrimp and was a big portion.

We also got the palate cleanser but I forgot to take a photo. The fireworks for Pirate Night went off while we were in there as they were doing the deck party between seatings at 7:30 pm. I don't know if that works for everyone or not, it seems like it would be rushed, but I also get it that it's nice to not have to force the kids to stay awake so late. :confused3

Anyway, back to the food...for our entrees, I got the scallops.

And Scott got the dover sole which is filleted table side. Susana did a great job.

For dessert we both got the new amaretto soufflé, which I loved compared to the chocolate one. The chocolate one is sometimes just too heavy after a big meal, this was light and fluffy and the vanilla sauce was nice with it.

We also got coffee - the sugar server thingy is new. We did really well on not needing to cover spills with rose petals until the coffee showed up!!

Awww...so sweet.

And lastly came the alka seltzer drink that is just delicious.

We left Palo right before 10 pm and had to go straight over to Cove Café for our Cognac tasting...we are troopers - LOL We met Chris from the UK in Cove and he told us that we were the only two signed up for it so we started straight away up in Outlook.

5 different cognacs!! I knew this was going to be a bit tough for me as it isn't my favorite thing to drink but Scott loves it.

We were done by 11 pm and it was nice to be able to do this at our own pace. We chatted with Chris for a little while and then went back to our cabin and found this little guy.

I started getting everything organized for our beach day tomorrow in Cozumel, and went to put some things in the safe and noticed it was new! It now slides out like a drawer. Although ours didn't work as the lock wasn't lined up correctly. (I kept meaning to let maintenance know, but I forgot :o - my apologies to whoever is in that cabin next.)

It was about midnight when we finally made it into bed. Up tomorrow is Cozumel which is one of our favorite ports.

Last edited:
Mmmmm.....Palo.........yum yum yum!

How funny that you had the tasting all to yourselves! I guess 10pm isn't a popular time for drinking? I don't bother about silly thing like time when there are drinks to be consumed :drinking1:thumbsup2

I love that the safe now pulls out like a drawer, what a neat idea!!! Much harder to forget anything in there I would think!

No, there were two entrances, we just never knew about the "secret passageway", they kept it a big secret from us!! Ha ha. I didn't know that the two were linked at all.

I knew about the passageway. We were told about it on either the ship orientation tour, or the Art of the Theme tour, or both. :-)

Great report! Do you happen to have any more pictures of the rainforest room changes? Would love to see some pictures of the updated showers & saunas/steam rooms if you have any!

Aby

Great report! Do you happen to have any more pictures of the rainforest room changes? Would love to see some pictures of the updated showers & saunas/steam rooms if you have any!

Aby

I don't have any more photos of it. Unfortunately Scott's good camera's flash had run out of battery so he wasn't taking photos - and I'm not good at taking photos! LOL

Saturday, November 12th.

We had set a wake up call this morning as we were going to be in Cozumel and it was so easy to sleep late in that nice and dark inside room. I had also ordered room service to arrive between 8:30 and 9:00 and it arrived right around 8:30 am. It was a lazy start to what was going to be a lazy day.

They have added a new view to the location of the ship page. It now has a Google earth image.

We got off the ship at about 9:20 am on deck 1 aft. There was nobody leaving out of that gangway, although all the excursions looked to be getting off at the forward gangway. We stopped to take a couple of pictures of the lovely new and shiny paint job. She is really sparkling in the sunshine and looks great.

Cozumel now have a sniffer dog checking all bags for produce or food, that was new since we had been there last.

I had made reservations online prior to us sailing for Nachi Cocum. I've read so much about it and we have never been, so it seemed a good time to give it a try. As we walked down the pier we were behind a group excursion so we just tagged along behind them. It worked out perfectly as we were completely left alone as we walked through the shopping center. We made our way around and down the escalator and got the first taxi. He was happy to leave with just the two of us and it cost us $20.00 including tip to get to Nachi Cocum.

We paid the remaining fee for the day, had a quick photo taken (which we didn't buy) and then headed out to our spot on the beach for the day.

We both ordered a bottle of water first, but second time he came around we decided to go with a beer. I've sworn off cocktails since a bad experience in St. Thomas involving pirate ships and rum. @mandymouse knows the incident well. LOL

There were a few people there from the Royal Caribbean ship, but the place wasn't busy at all and it was very quiet there all day.

We lounged around and tried to use their free wifi. The signal wasn't good from our spot but if you walked back towards the buildings you were able to use it. We were just checking instant messages so we didn't use the internet or have any idea what the speed was like.

Despite the early forecast for rain all day, the chance of rain had gone down to 20% and it was a beautiful day, and despite going to Cozumel several times, this was actually our first time in the water! It was a bit chilly to begin with but once you got in it wasn't bad.

Lots of empty chairs.

Looking the other way, back towards the buildings.

The pool area looked nice but we never used it - we pretty much just sat on the beach the entire time.

We had our lunch brought to us, but this was the seating area to eat. We got chips and guacamole to start with and then a little later I got quesadillas and Scott got mixed fajitas. It was all good and it was nice to not have to move to eat it. I didn't get any photos though.

We asked them to order a taxi for 2:30 pm and it was there a little early. We got back to the ship in less than 15 minutes and took a walk through the shopping center to get back on.

Last edited:

We went back to our cabin to shower and change and somehow the time just flew by as next thing we knew we could feel the thrusters and it was 4:30 pm and we were leaving! :crazy: We hurried up to deck 10 to take a few photos as we pulled away from the pier.

We wandered to the back of Deck 10 and Scott got this photo of the new duck tail and the new security cameras that have been installed back there.

Cozumel was behind us. We just love it there, it is very safe and the weather is almost always good. I really wish DCL did more 4 nights out of Galveston going there, my cruising fix would be never ending. LOL

We (meaning Scott) snapped a few more pics as we walked around.

We got an ice cream as we hadn't tried the new machines yet. They had one machine with chocolate and vanilla, one with vanilla and mango and one with chocolate and banana. I had the mango and it was really good. ::yes::

Then chicken tenders happened. :laughing: It was one of those things where we were there, they were there....and....why not? LOL We took them back to our cabin where they met their friend Mr. Freeplatinumgift Prosecco. Ahh...perfect. :lmao:

After chilling in the room for a short while we decided to head upstairs and see what the sunset was going to be like. Did I mention already that they don't have the bridge camera view on the TV? I don't know whether it was just offline, but there didn't even seem to be a channel for it.

Usually the sunsets in Cozumel are really pretty, and tonight didn't disappoint us.

We sat on some of the new chairs behind Palo where they have extended the deck over Cabanas. It was really nice and peaceful.

Apparently a very sneaky person was taking photos of us from inside Palo. :laughing:

Susana did come out to say hello and she said they weren't too busy in there as it was fairly early. One of those cocktails would have been perfect right about now too! :drinking1

After the sun had gone down we watched the lights on the coastline for a little while. It really makes me want to do a med cruise or something like that, as I just love seeing the coastline all lit up. We wandered around a bit and took a few more photos.

The Aqualab area was easier to photograph now that it wasn't gushing water quite as much everywhere. :rotfl:

And some of Dory's Reef which is cute.

We walked back to use the aft stairs to go to our cabin and I took a quick pic of the new/not new drink station.

We got dressed for dinner and went down to Crown and Fin for 80's music trivia, which we didn't do well at all with, and the winners got 50 out of 50! :earseek: There were tons of people in there and we got chatting to the couple at the next table, who were from Lafayette. Somehow Scott always knows someone who knows someone - it's a Louisiana thing I've decided. :laughing: Anyway, they all knew the same people from high school even though they didn't actually know each other. Weird - LOL!! :eek: It's always a small world with my husband. ;)

We had to rush off to dinner as by now we were a little late. Tonight we were in Tritons for the rotational menu which is one of our favorites.

Yummy bread.

We both got the Escargot.

I had the French onion soup.....

And so did Scott! :scared1: Don't ask why, but whenever he has asked before they always have said they can't do it without cheese. Tonight when he mentioned it Omar looked at him like he was crazy that they couldn't do it. Just goes to show, just keep asking!

Ha ha - I forced him to take this photo. :rotfl:

We both had lamb tonight.

Omar also showed up with a chateaubriand on the side. :faint:

We skipped dessert tonight as we were just too full. Between lunch, chicken fingers and dinner - that was a ton of food and we both felt really stuffed. We left Tritons and walked across the atrium, the gingerbread house decoration crew were hard at work. (Excuse the fuzzy photo.) We decided to go and change as we had worn semi formal tonight for Optional Dress Up Night. We weren't going to until we saw how dressed up everyone was earlier! I was surprised how many people wore tuxes etc., you usually don't see that on a 4 night cruise.

Tonight we had signed up for Whiskey Tasting at 10:00 am in Cove. They moved the time from 10:30 pm to 10:00 which worked much better for us. One of the reasons we hadn't done these two tastings is because somehow 10:30 pm seemed just way too late. :rotfl:

We got to Cove and Chris was doing the tasting again but at least there were other people tonight! In the end there were about 8 of us I think and it was a fun session.

We left there at about 11:30 pm as several of us took our time drinking our drinks and so we chatted afterwards until we were done. This was the towel animal tonight and we got our first look at the new chocolates they are giving out. Sadly our tip envelopes were also there - 4 nights was going by way too fast.

Up tomorrow is another lazy at sea day. :cheer2:

Last edited:
I just noticed your report. It sounds like a great little trip. I think it will take me a while to get used to the new looks of the ship, but it does look very nice. I had to push my next sailing out to 2018. :sad1: At least I can live vicariously through you in the meantime.

I just noticed your report. It sounds like a great little trip. I think it will take me a while to get used to the new looks of the ship, but it does look very nice. I had to push my next sailing out to 2018. :sad1: At least I can live vicariously through you in the meantime.

Aww...I'm sad for you! :( That's way too long to have to wait. I hope something magical happens, like winning the lottery - LOL. :wizard: These 4 nights out of Galveston are short and sweet and we really enjoy them. The Magic did a few of them when she was here, and the Wonder has done at least 1 before because we did a 4 night NYE cruise out of Galveston a few years ago. Of course, as with everything, the price has jumped every time. We paid $700 for the two of us in Feb 2013 on the Magic, then $1600 for a NYE cruise that same year on the Wonder and this cruise was $1600 without the holiday pricing. :eek: Crazy stuff.

Sunday, November 13th.

We slept in until about 9:30 am this morning and had a really lazy start to the day. We had Palo brunch booked for 11:30 am but we also had received this notice inviting us to a dress rehearsal of the new Frozen show at 11 am. :thumbsup2

Seeing as we really wanted to go and see the new show I had asked Susana if it would be OK if we just showed up a bit late and she said it would be fine. Scott went and grabbed us a couple of coffees from Cove while I got ready. While I was doing my hair I noticed that this outlet is new, and it has two USB ports which is nice.

We headed out a bit early to check out the gift shops one more time along the way. The note asked everyone to be there at 10:45 am and there was already a line when we got there. They did check to see if you had the invite, which I was quite surprised about. We were let in at about 10:50 and they asked everyone to sit towards the front and in the center as much as possible.

Oooooohhh....looking good so far! I'm not going to post any spoilers about this show because I just think everyone should get to experience it as "new".

Of course we couldn't take any more photographs anyway. :rotfl: I will say that it was a great show and we both really enjoyed it despite the fact that I am totally burned out on Frozen, as are most people. It was way better than I thought it would be. :hyper: That's all I'm giving you. LOL

The show lasted an hour (I guess that's one more thing I'm giving away :laughing:) and so we hurried up to Palo and apologized for being so late. Fortunately we weren't the only ones.

The view from our table was nice and the weather was cooperating.

Yummy Kir Royals as our complimentary drink.

There is a new menu in Palo. I'm assuming this brings it more in line with the Dream class ships but we haven't been on one in a couple of years. I took a couple of photos closer up so that you can actually read it. :thumbsup2 The menu now takes the place of the hot items they used to have out next to the kitchen.

We took a look around at all the buffet style stuff and I ended up with this, and it was all oh-so good.

I then had the eggs benedict, it's one of my favorite breakfast dishes, I could eat it every day.

Scott got the tomato and onion omelet.

We then ordered these bad boys! Wow! Susana had been telling us about them and how the director of wine and cocktails (there's a fancier name but I don't remember it) for the whole fleet had come up with the recipe. Right as she brought them to us she pointed him out - he was at the bar overseeing them making them. I bet that was pretty daunting for the bartender! :eek: They are made with two kinds of freshly squeezed tomato juice (red and yellow), fresh horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and some other things she told us that I can't remember. Garnish is a roasted piece of zucchini and tomato, some green beans with a bit of bacon and a sprig of rosemary. Party in a glass. party:

So moving along from the cocktail - LOL I got the artichoke ravioli and Scott got the roasted red snapper. I don't have a photo of the snapper though. :confused3

We did try a few desserts although we were pretty full at this point.

My plate was bigger than Scott's, which is why I need to diet more than him. :rolleyes:

We took a quick photo with the very photogenic Susana and said goodbye to her. :sad:

As we headed back to our cabin we noticed the princess meet and greet going on in the atrium.

Belle was in her Christmas dress (at least I think that's what it is)

Cinderella and Ariel were business as usual. :teeth:

We got changed and decided to just get the dreaded packing over with. It's like pulling off a bandaid, you just gotta do it. :scared:

The good news for a 4 night cruise is there isn't as much to pack, if packing to get off can ever be good news, which it isn't. ;)

We spent the rest of the afternoon watching movies and napping and just enjoying our last day being lazy. At about 5 pm we decided we needed a snack, but we were too lazy to want to leave the cabin so we ordered room service.

We finally got ourselves moving in time to go to dinner. :laughing: Tonight we were in Animator's Palate and we were a bit early along with everybody else so we went and sat outside on deck 4 for a little while. The lifeboats were nice and shiny with their new paint job and all the metalwork was still shiny.

It was a lovely evening with a great temperature and a nice breeze. It was hard to think that the trip was coming to an end already. Sigh...:sad2:

As usual the gulf was lit up with tankers and rigs. This photo was an attempt to photograph them but instead it caught the waves and is funky...but here it is anyway.

Last edited:
We made our way into Animators and got down to the very busy task of drawing our characters. :goodvibes They only had one color for each of us, but we should have got creative and switched over half way through - darn it - now I gotta go back. :rotfl:

Everything has been updated for the show including these little dudes, which makes we wonder if they will have an interactive show at some point. :scratchin

The menu cover.

I'm not a big fan of the new menu that they've come up with for the show, I have to admit. The appetizer is salmon tartar, shrimp, and duck breast. It's the only item, so no choice there. If we were travelling with my family they wouldn't eat any of it. I did get an inside tip that there is also a vegetarian version available with mozzarella, tofu and something else (I'm forgetting what) if you ask for it, but it isn't on the menu.

The next course is a soup, again no choice, and it's tomato with meatballs and spaghetti.

Here is the menu for the entrees.

We both got the beef wellington and it was very good.

There was a little pre-show.

We both got the celebration cake for dessert. Oh! And apparently the sweet temptations is off all the menus - that was a surprise to me - I hadn't heard about that disappearing.

We were also surprised (again! :rotfl:) with an anniversary celebration and the servers sang happy anniversary to us and we got this cute little cake.

The show started after we had dessert. I like it a lot and we've done it a couple of times before on the Fantasy. It's just a fun thing that everyone can participate in.

We haven't done this in a couple of years but this looked new to me. They worked the figures into actual animation scenes from different cartoons/movies. It was really cute.

We left animators right after the show, although there were still some large tables that were getting their desserts. We were going to go for breakfast tomorrow morning, so we didn't have to say goodbye quite yet.

The Til We Meet again show was starting at 10:15 pm so we went into the atrium. It was already filling up pretty well so we shifted up to deck 4 instead to wait.

The princesses came down first.

Followed by entertainers and the characters.

It was a bit chaotic as everyone tried to get autographs.

We went down to deck 3 at one point but didn't last long as it was fairly packed.

After about 30 minutes (I guess :confused3) they shuffled everyone off the steps and the carolers sang.

Then they invited all the kids to go up and they all held a candle and sang - it was very cute. :goodvibes

Eventually it was time to say goodbye and goodnight.

After all the sadness of saying goodbye we needed a drink. :rotfl: We decided to go to Cove and get a nightcap. Scotch for Scott and a Toblerontini for me. :drinking1 It was really delicious - I've never tried one before but those things could be addictive. :blush:

We got back to our cabin at about 11 pm and the questionnaire was waiting for us. Luckily we got to turn the clocks back an hour tonight so we get an extra hour on the ship in the morning. :cheer2:

The next morning we got up at about 7:30 am and packed our last few things. We got out of the room just before 8 am and sat in Azure for a little while to avoid the chaos by the elevators waiting for breakfast which was at 8:15 am in Animators. Breakfast was uneventful and fast. Eggs for the road for both of us, and then we said goodbye to our servers and headed off the ship at 8:40 am. The walk off was easy and our luggage was easy to find. We were through customs and on the shuttle to the car at 8:57 am - I made a note of the time because of how quickly it all went. Crazy fast! :rotfl: We met up with our friend Susana for breakfast at about 9:30 back at the Sunflower Café for a little while. She had to be back onboard by 11:30 am for the next round of passengers and so we dropped her off and headed home.

So another fantastic trip on DCL in the books. We had done a Royal Caribbean cruise in August and although we enjoyed it, this trip back to DCL really sealed the deal that DCL is our favorite. Thanks for following along and I hope that everyone manages to get their own cruise fix sooner rather than later. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for banging this report out so quickly!!

And just think....in less than 60 days you'll be back on the Wonder ;-)

Thanks for writing up this trip report and including tons of pics of the reimagined Wonder! We were on the Wonder this past August on our first cruise and I wanted to see all the changes. Our next cruise will likely be on the Magic in Europe in 2018. I hope that they will bring back/have the sweet temptations when we cruise next. DD12 LOVED the sweet temptations and ordered them every night.

Thanks much for sharing. I have been wondering what changes would occur with the Wonder update. Do you know if the "secret" deck 7 aft verandah is still available?

Yuk, I am not a fan of the Animators new menu. Is this their regular rotation menu or the, what is it called, "Till we meet again"? menu?

Kate

Thanks for writing up this report! Your writing is as pleasant and relaxing as your trips seem to be. :) We'll be on the Wonder next month, so I am trying to read just enough but not too much, if that makes sense! I have to agree about the Animator's menu. I think DH and maybe my dad (maybe) would get that app, and only the kids are going to want the soup. And why no salad? I'm thinking I'll get the lighter side entree salad plus another entree, which is sort of weird, but I like to have a salad or something similarly fresh at dinner! How was the artichoke ravioli at Palo? I'm eyeing that one...

Thanks much for sharing. I have been wondering what changes would occur with the Wonder update. Do you know if the "secret" deck 7 aft verandah is still available?

Yuk, I am not a fan of the Animators new menu. Is this their regular rotation menu or the, what is it called, "Till we meet again"? menu?

Kate

It was the regular rotation menu - unfortunately. Sadly, deck 7 aft verandah is gone.

Thank you so much for banging this report out so quickly!!

And just think....in less than 60 days you'll be back on the Wonder ;-)

I needed to do this one fast as I didn't take make any notes. I am really looking forward to the January cruise and getting to see how the 7 nights work. Hopefuly someone else will do a trip report on one. LOL

Thanks for writing up this trip report and including tons of pics of the reimagined Wonder! We were on the Wonder this past August on our first cruise and I wanted to see all the changes. Our next cruise will likely be on the Magic in Europe in 2018. I hope that they will bring back/have the sweet temptations when we cruise next. DD12 LOVED the sweet temptations and ordered them every night.

I would love to do a med cruise and an Alaskan one. It was a surprise they ditched the sweet temptations as I thought they were pretty popular.

Thanks for writing up this report! Your writing is as pleasant and relaxing as your trips seem to be. :) We'll be on the Wonder next month, so I am trying to read just enough but not too much, if that makes sense! I have to agree about the Animator's menu. I think DH and maybe my dad (maybe) would get that app, and only the kids are going to want the soup. And why no salad? I'm thinking I'll get the lighter side entree salad plus another entree, which is sort of weird, but I like to have a salad or something similarly fresh at dinner! How was the artichoke ravioli at Palo? I'm eyeing that one...

Thank you for the kind comments, we are very "relaxed" aka "lazy" :rotfl:. I understand wanting to keep some things a surprise, I felt exactly the same way. It's nice to know a little bit ahead of time, but it's always fun just to experience it for yourself. I think you are right that you could get the lighter side salad and then an entrée. The soup was just OK, even the server said it reminded him of something off the kids menu. ;) That artichoke ravioli at Palo was really good - I would definitely recommend it, especially if you are a fan of that type of thing. I loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter