• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RED ALERT: How to gain 6lbs in 4 DAYS (with Pics)!!

hey, cas! i thought about you today. i was in atlanta for a deposition around perimeter mall. but i had one at 10:00 and then one at 1:00, so there was no way i could plan a lunch since i didn't know how long either would take. i'll be back down there again tomorrow doing the exact same thing, except the 1:00 deposition is in alpharetta. anyway, i will keep hoping i get a chance to come down there soon and it will work out for us to have lunch or something!!!!!

hey, cas! i thought about you today. i was in atlanta for a deposition around perimeter mall. but i had one at 10:00 and then one at 1:00, so there was no way i could plan a lunch since i didn't know how long either would take. i'll be back down there again tomorrow doing the exact same thing, except the 1:00 deposition is in alpharetta. anyway, i will keep hoping i get a chance to come down there soon and it will work out for us to have lunch or something!!!!!

Ahhhh...and I am at home with an injured shoulder...again! I would love to meet up and have lunch. If we are ever at Perimeter eating, I have to go to Houlihan's. LOL. Have you been getting bad storms in your neck of the woods? It's been really bad here. We definately have to get together. :goodvibes

last night was crazy with lightening. the wind was kinda scarey, too, but it barely rained. we need some rain! the lake in our neighborhood is really low right now.

last night was crazy with lightening. the wind was kinda scarey, too, but it barely rained. we need some rain! the lake in our neighborhood is really low right now.

Same here! My DD was very quiet and scared. :goodvibes

I am subbing to this thread! I usually don't read through all of the reports when I don't start from the beginning, but I HAD to go through yours! The food looks awesome!

That dole whip looks yummy. What exactly is it?

Madi is a BEAUTIFUL little queen! My kids are spoiled too. Let my mom tell it, I'm not doing them any justice. Well I think I am, because they know their mommy loves them ( I had to wonder because my mom never showed affection or love and NEVER, in my 29 yrs of living, told me she loves me :( ) and that they are my everything. You think you know love....that is until your child is born :lovestruc

I am subbing to this thread! I usually don't read through all of the reports when I don't start from the beginning, but I HAD to go through yours! The food looks awesome!

That dole whip looks yummy. What exactly is it?

Madi is a BEAUTIFUL little queen! My kids are spoiled too. Let my mom tell it, I'm not doing them any justice. Well I think I am, because they know their mommy loves them ( I had to wonder because my mom never showed affection or love and NEVER, in my 29 yrs of living, told me she loves me :( ) and that they are my everything. You think you know love....that is until your child is born :lovestruc

Thanks for reading! The dole whip is pineapple icecream with pineapple juice. It's really good. Add that to your list to try! :goodvibes

Madi is a handful, especially with me working with one arm now (One shoulder is under extreme pain right now). Yes, she is spoiled and I do not care what anyone says about it....she's mine and we love her b/c we didn't think we were going to get her! I'm sorry that you had to grow up with your mom not being affectionate. Your kids are lucky to have you!!!:hug: I am truly in love with Madi and her father...my DH!!!:love:

I would have been happy to gain only 6 lbs. I am trying to lose some weight before my Sept trip so when I gain it there I hope to be my same size. Thank you for your reviews and great pics.

My DF and I will be honeymooning in WDW this Nov. Of the 10 trips to the World in my life time, I have never done the mickey rice crispy treat with all the fixin's!! We are def. getting our hands on a couple of those this time around. I really enjoyed reading your report! Thank you for taking the time and giving us all a glimpes of your wonderful family.:thumbsup2

I loved reading your food report! Your dd is a doll and you sound very sweet.
Thanks! :goodvibes

I would have been happy to gain only 6 lbs. I am trying to lose some weight before my Sept trip so when I gain it there I hope to be my same size. Thank you for your reviews and great pics.
Thank you! I'm trying to lose weight before my trip, too...only to gain it again! :lmao:

My DF and I will be honeymooning in WDW this Nov. Of the 10 trips to the World in my life time, I have never done the mickey rice crispy treat with all the fixin's!! We are def. getting our hands on a couple of those this time around. I really enjoyed reading your report! Thank you for taking the time and giving us all a glimpes of your wonderful family.:thumbsup2

You should definately get a mickey rice crispy treat!!!! Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed a glimpse of our greedy family!:rotfl2:

I was just looking when I came across your report, I saw the photo of your daughter with Pooh I had to call my DW over to the computer to show her. True Disney magic.

Hey, ya'll! can you stand another georgia gal?We are from fl..but now we are in a teeny town called statesboro..right outside of savannah..beautiful area...and still driving distance from THE Mouse!!:woohoo:
This is our first ever dining plan..and i am excited to actually have sit down dinners this trip!Usually it is just eating on the runpopcorn::
lookin forward to chatting with everybody about my two favorite subjects..THE MOUSE AND FOOD!!:love:
li

Hey, ya'll! can you stand another georgia gal?We are from fl..but now we are in a teeny town called statesboro..right outside of savannah..beautiful area...and still driving distance from THE Mouse!!:woohoo:
This is our first ever dining plan..and i am excited to actually have sit down dinners this trip!Usually it is just eating on the runpopcorn::
lookin forward to chatting with everybody about my two favorite subjects..THE MOUSE AND FOOD!!:love:
li

Welcome!!!! I hope you enjoyed this report! :goodvibes

I am not finished reading just yet, but so far it is just great!! All of those desserts make me hungry and sweets are my weakness.

You guys really had a great time!! and living only 6 hours away is oh so helpful. We live in Texas (Dallas area suburb) and it takes alot longer than that to get there.

I read about your diffficulties with your baby. She truly is a blessing and I can realate. With Kelsey she was a breeze (of course I was younger -30 and dh was 34 at that time). Now on last year after trying for about 3 years to have #2, we ran into a snag and it just wasnt happening. We saw 3 Fertility Spec, and only one of them was helpful. We thought that maybe dh Multiple Sclerosis had affected something. Our last Dr did a scope and found that with my last c-section my uterus was put in wrong. (WOW). That was in April 07, in May 07 I threw everything in my home away that had baby written on it (so to speak). Then low and behold in Sept 07 I knew something was wrong, and took a test. Now, remember I am older (36 and dh is 40) so it was a surprise because we have been sleeping for years now :). My pregnancy was uneventful. Lil' Anthony arrived in June. He is our blessing and being added to our current family makes it that much better. Nuff of my soapbox ((lol)). ANyway......

My dh loves it just as much and his family thinks hes mad as well. Hes an Architect so he loves all of the architecture that he sees. Actually before we met, when he was in college, he won one of the Imagineers contest that Disnyland held for young college students to design a roller coaster. He won 3 place I belive. So his love affair started long before he met me, I just helped to bring that love out. :)

I just love the pics, and I am sure I will love the rest...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter