Real LongShot: Looking for Pasta Queen Machine Motor

momoftwins

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Don't know much about pasta machines, but here goes. We use a Pasta Queen Pasta maker with an electric motor attachment at our church to make dough for the perogies we sell. I am a little confused when I try to search online for Pasta Queen. Are they out of business? Did a company named Atlas by them?

Does any kind of motor fit a machine or are they a "matched set" - meaning only one kind of motor fits a particular machine?

I am looking for the electric motor to be specific. Any ideas? Anyone got one of these old machines with a motor they do not use anymore?

If anyone drives by St. Herman's Orthodox Church in Gradysville, PA stop in. You will love the perogies:thumbsup2. We make everything by hand and all profits go to the church for charities and repairs. (Mods if this last paragraph is unacceptable, please remove it. I did not mean any harm in posting it).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter