Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Last nights episode (the season finale) was a bit odd. Lisa R took Yolanda aside to have a chat seems Yolanda pretty much was over it but Lisa R had to keep bringing it up again. Why oh why did Lisa R have to take Kim aside. Not a fan of Kim but have to agree that Lisa R was way out of line. And Eileen should just shut her mouth and stop getting involved where she doesn't belong. I think because Eileen doesn't add anything to the story line the producers have her keep bringing up crap. I wouldn't be surprised if Lisa V doesn't come back next year. I was surprised she came back this year after all the drama last season. She certainly doesn't need the money so don't know why she puts up with the drama.

I thought it was Kim who pulled Lisa R aside, and Kim who kept trying to pick a fight and Lisa R. seemed to just be trying to avoid engaging with her. I didn't understand why Kyle said it was very rude of Lisa R to say she hopes Kim gets better. But I do admit, the show did not have my full attention as I watched, as this season has sucked

I usually love reunions, and I'm sure I'll watch (at least on the DVR, so I can fast forward), but what could they possibly discuss that hasn't been discussed ad nauseam??

Off topic, but did anyone watch the new Dallas housewives? I was really hoping it would be good, but it was pretty awful, and I'm not sure it could get better

I thought I had read somewhere that the house Kyle lives in now used to be the Kardashians house? Does anyone know? I tried googling but got nothing.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lisa V doesn't come back next year. I was surprised she came back this year after all the drama last season. She certainly doesn't need the money so don't know why she puts up with the drama.

Really, look at all of their lifestyles. None of them *need* the money (OK maybe Brandi did...). It's all in the name game. Plus I'm sure LVP has had a lot more success with her various brands since the shows (yeah, I'm counting Rules in this too) hit the air. Look at the empire Bethenny has made for herself. Never would have happened without that extra bit of name recognition.

I'm over the "is X faking an illness" storylines. It started with OC. The entire last season was about whether Brooks was faking his illness, now you've got is Yolanda faking her illness. Is that going to be the go to story if they've got nothing else?
I don't know if you watch Real Housewives of NYC, but there was that season with "did Aviva have or not have asthma." It's ridiculous.

I found this season very trivial and boring. It was all "she said, she said." She said you said this, I didn't say that, She said you did, I didn't, I'm hurt you said that, I didn't say that, she said that, She made me say that.....................and on and on and on. It was so hard to care this season.

I am also sick of the, "Is she really sick?" stories. Just like the Brooks thing on OC. Over it.

Off topic, but did anyone watch the new Dallas housewives? I was really hoping it would be good, but it was pretty awful, and I'm not sure it could get better

I watched about half of the new "Dallas Housewives". Couldn't stick with it. It really was awful.

I tried Dallas too. Unsure at this point. They keep trying to add new chapters to the Housewives franchise, but nothing seems to stick. The Ladies of London, Potomoc, DC etc. (I tried these but could not get through one episode.) Now Dallas. what happened to Miami?

I think they need to just concentrate on the biggies, OC, BH, NY, NJ, AT.

I tried Dallas too. Unsure at this point. They keep trying to add new chapters to the Housewives franchise, but nothing seems to stick. The Ladies of London, Potomoc, DC etc. (I tried these but could not get through one episode.) Now Dallas. what happened to Miami?

I think they need to just concentrate on the biggies, OC, BH, NY, NJ, AT.

I like the London one but I have a thing for London. I couldn't get into Melbourne or Potomoc. Dallas doesn't look promising.

OMG anyone else watch the part 1 reunion last night? I can't believe how Andy and Lisa kept badgering Yolanda about her divorce. That really wasn't necessary and I felt Yolanda handled it diplomatically. I'm so over Lisa R and Eileen they just can't let anything rest. Even if Lisa V did start the mess with the munchousen it wasn't shown on tv only what Lisa R said was shown and no one told her to bring it up in front of the cameras. Oh wait maybe the producers were the ones to do it for the drama. And what was the business about "there goes our story line" wow just wow.

I expect Andy to fairly extensively question all the housewives about issues that have arisen during the season, because I think that is what the reunion is for. I did think LVP was out of line with her questioning.

I'm so over Kyle thinking she can just shut anyone down that says anything about Kim or Faye.

I thought all of the women looked great. It will be interesting to see what casting changes are made.

I guess if you go on a reality show you are game for anything. I don't really care for her but felt bad about the constant badgering.
Yep, you're fair game. There is no amount of money, that would make me want to be on a reality show.

Lisa VP looks SO much older than these other woman I bet she's gonna schedule some more plastic surgery before next season.

I expect Andy to fairly extensively question all the housewives about issues that have arisen during the season, because I think that is what the reunion is for. I did think LVP was out of line with her questioning.

I'm so over Kyle thinking she can just shut anyone down that says anything about Kim or Faye.

I thought all of the women looked great. It will be interesting to see what casting changes are made.

Faye chooses to be part of the show. Kyle needs to stop defending her. They brought Faye back just because of Katheryn. While OJ and the book were a long time ago we (including Kyle) have no understanding of how that impacted Kathryn. Since it's something that has never been resolved between the two, Katheyn has every right to feel how she wants about Faye. Maybe Faye is a completely different person than back then but she does need to acknowledge her past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter