READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we knew the number of people successfully getting through in a day. Doesn’t Disney know we are driving ourselves crazy trying to figure out any rhyme or reason to this? 😂
Disney doesn't disclose numbers for the simple reason that numbers can't be trusted as it varies from day to day. I gave up about 15 years ago trying to figure out anything Disney does and just go with the flow of things, believe me, you won't stress any longer

Any sense for how long the wait for MFSR might be with a 6AM arrival (for a 7AM open)? I have two littles so I’m doubtful I can arrive earlier than 6.

(And apologies if this specific question has already been asked and answered 10x! I’ve been doing my best to stay on top of this thread but there’s a lot Ive missed).
MFSR opens with a standard wait time of 60min. This is not true obviously as the attraction is empty at the beginning of the day. If you position yourself somewhat close to the front of the crowds your wait will be anywhere from walk-on to about 30 min

Any sense for how long the wait for MFSR might be with a 6AM arrival (for a 7AM open)? I have two littles so I’m doubtful I can arrive earlier than 6.

(And apologies if this specific question has already been asked and answered 10x! I’ve been doing my best to stay on top of this thread but there’s a lot Ive missed).

hard to know for sure and also feels like the posted wait times are a bit inflated (I know it opens with a 60 min wait posted when obviously those first people aren't going to have any wait really

I would think if you are there 1 hour prior to opening on position yourself for getting on SRMF and it isn't a holiday or anything a 60 min wait would be around what you would have but the line should move pretty well. But depends how close you are to the front. The very front people likely got there 2 hour or so early

Disney doesn't disclose numbers for the simple reason that numbers can't be trusted as it varies from day to day. I gave up about 15 years ago trying to figure out anything Disney does and just go with the flow of things, believe me, you won't stress any longer

I know, I’m just super curious how many people are getting through, because Disney nerd lol.

I have a couple questions and I'm sorry if they've already been asked.

If you're getting there early, why wouldn't you get on line for Smuggler's run and try to get your BG pass while you're on the line for the other ride?

Even if you have a 40 minute wait and get called for your BG, don't you have 2 hours to arrive to still use that BG pass or do you have to be there within a shorter window?

Can you get a BG for a group of 9 people in one shot?

Last question, is anyone doing other things in SWGE while they are waiting?

Thank you for all your guidance!

If you're getting there early, why wouldn't you get on line for Smuggler's run and try to get your BG pass while you're on the line for the other ride?

Even if you have a 40 minute wait and get called for your BG, don't you have 2 hours to arrive to still use that BG pass or do you have to be there within a shorter window?

The park is not completely opened before opening times. They hold you before the attractions on Sunset, Grand Ave and Pixar ln.
You can get in line for Falcon once they actually open the park
You do have 2 hours to go back once your bg is called
You can get a BG for whatever number of people that are in your friends and family list AND have tapped into DHS that day
SWGE is not opened before official opening time see first answer

The CMs don’t walk anyone back until after the BG grabbing has started, so you can’t reliably grab one in line. A reason to avoid MFSR would be because you are around later in the day to ride with a possible shorter time (especially at night) and you can go to a less busy attraction during rope drop, like heading down Sunset Blvd to those two attractions or even Toy Story land.

My apologies if this has been covered...
Planning on a 6am arrival Monday - seems like we can expect to get into the park at 6:20ish....my question is whilst be held on Hollywood Blvd to join a boarding group at 7am, are there places open for breakfast/coffee? Like trolley car or a Joffrey’s?
thanks!!!

My apologies if this has been covered...
Planning on a 6am arrival Monday - seems like we can expect to get into the park at 6:20ish....my question is whilst be held on Hollywood Blvd to join a boarding group at 7am, are there places open for breakfast/coffee? Like trolley car or a Joffrey’s?
thanks!!!
Yes trolley car and the market by Walt Disney Presents are opened

Because you can't take that long to get a Boarding Group. They'll be gone by the time they let you in to walk back to get in line for Smuggler's run. Or they'll be very late in the day. I'd never suggest doing anything till you grab that BG number. Then you walk to wherever you want to ride first.

Do you mean waiting for the ride? Sure. If you mean waiting to get a Boarding Group, nope. They hold you closer towards the center of the park, not allowed in to GE yet.

Seems as though someone has guestimated the number per group, no? Granted, that's a guestimate but it's something. I may have been imagining reading it too. So much info, only some much space left in my old brain, LOL

Yes!! I joked when i went in early December that I was 3rd in line for trolley :) but i basically entered the park when they let us in and went straight over
I assumed. If we planned to go to get a Boarding Group and stay in the park, this is a day we'd go with a cereal bar. Personally, I hope we can always just get our group and hightail it back to the resort for breakfast. Or to somewhere else for breakfast. Would be a great morning to go to Tratorria or Cape May, if one was so inclined. And that new(ish) breakfast at Ale and Compass looked good, though DH opted for lunch instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter