READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been watching this thread since it opened, but recently gave it a rest cause it was stressing me out & the holidays too. Our vacation is at the end of the month, so I’m back to reading to see what the best plan of action is. I’m assuming it’s still best to get there 1hr before opening, no bag security Ck, go to the right for turnstiles, get in park & start refreshing app 1 min before opening, continuing until we get a BG. So is that still good?
And, I hope y’all are joking about bots, cause that’s a scary thought. 😬🤪
Don't worry. The bots are coming from Ukraine, not Thai.

I get the feeling that Sundays are a particularly heavy day at HS. I wonder going forward into Jan and Feb if it may be best to try on Tues or Wed for the least BG competition?

Let's remember today is also EMH day (as are most Sundays for DHS). Somewhat attractive 9pm-11pm EMHs at that. I sometimes have to remind myself to never underestimate the power of Disney's marketing of EMHs.

I know it’s been asked, but I haven’t read answer (have been following since page 66), but what does it show if you have multiple people trying to get in? If one gets through and gets you all in a boarding group, does it show a boarding group as already been assigned to the others trying with you once they get in?

But you have to be in the park????
No, the people that want to ride have to be in the park
For example. I give my mde password to my son, he's at home
My daughter and i enter the park, all 3 of us can try and join a bg by selecting myself and daughter

Ok. So if I understand. All 5 of us have apps on our phone and we can all try at 7am
Yes. And all five of you can be logged into the same account, but you all have to be in the Park. You can give a friend who is outside of the Park your app login and they can also try. They just have to select everyone so they can all get the same boarding group. From what I understand! Will try on Friday!

I know it’s been asked, but I haven’t read answer (have been following since page 66), but what does it show if you have multiple people trying to get in? If one gets through and gets you all in a boarding group, does it show a boarding group as already been assigned to the others trying with you once they get in?
Yes, once you join a bg the app will not let you join again and will say you are already in a bg

Ok so the person outside the park needs to have the app on their phone?
Yes, and they will need your password and log-in to gain access for your party.

Booking FPs at HS will not register you for BG access. Each guest needs to enter HS with a ticket that day to access BGs once they open.

Am I correct that if we are a party of 3, we can either all have our own MDE account or all log into one?

If we already have fast passes are we already linked to try to get a boarding group?
The fp system has nothing to do with bg. All you need is to have the MDE app, have all your family and friends linked to it and then book the morning you are there

If we already have fast passes are we already linked to try to get a boarding group?
I think I understand what you're asking, so I'll attempt to answer it.
First, your FPs have nothing at all to do with RotR. You can even have FP+s in another park for the day you're at DHS to get a BG for RotR.
Next, just because person X, Y, and/or Z is on your list of compatriots on MDX doesn't mean they will be automatically selected for anything.
So when you tap to get a BG, you will have to select who in your group will be going. They won't automatically be selected.
Does that answer your question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter