READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about the 1:00 p.m. boarding group process. I realize that at 7:00 a.m. it will automatically select everyone in my friends list who has a park reservation. At 1:00 p.m. will it automatically pre-select everyone in my friends list who is in the park? Or will I need to manually select them? Thanks!

I have a question about the 1:00 p.m. boarding group process. I realize that at 7:00 a.m. it will automatically select everyone in my friends list who has a park reservation. At 1:00 p.m. will it automatically pre-select everyone in my friends list who is in the park? Or will I need to manually select them? Thanks!
Nothing changes except that at 1:00 it will select everyone on your friends list who has a reservation and has checked into the park.

DO NOT stop for a single second to check who is /is not checked, just click join. If you hesitate at all you will loose all chances of getting a BG. They are going in mere seconds (2-3 seconds) right now.

I have never done the refresh, jus join from the main page once my hone changes to the appropriate time

I tried it today for practice and the issue I see is that it moves the join as it finishes refreshing the page so you can’t click on it immediately. As the page moves back up from the down motion of the refresh, the button moves with it and it. Not sure if that matters at all, just what I noticed. Still had a successful practice.

I just want to thank you all for the great advice and tips. We got melancholy during Xmas, so spur of the moment, we decided that night to make a WDW trip for 4 days during the New Years long weekend (flights we're not too bad). This was the first time we've ever had single park only tickets (I'm a park hopping maniac), so it was one day only for DSH, and little time to plan the trip. I was very nervous that morning, but we followed all your tips, and received BG# 5 on 1/2/21. Thanks again!!

Nothing changes except that at 1:00 it will select everyone on your friends list who has a reservation and has checked into the park.

DO NOT stop for a single second to check who is /is not checked, just click join. If you hesitate at all you will loose all chances of getting a BG. They are going in mere seconds (2-3 seconds) right now.
Thank you! :)

Has anyone used US Cellular for cell service? Or Has anyone stayed at Marroitt World Center and used the wifi there?Nervous about wifi and/or cell service when we are trying to join.. should I go to a Starbucks and use wifi there?

Has anyone used US Cellular for cell service? Or Has anyone stayed at Marroitt World Center and used the wifi there?Nervous about wifi and/or cell service when we are trying to join.. should I go to a Starbucks and use wifi there?
We were at the Marriott Royal Palms (part of the World Center complex) the week of Christmas, and I thought the wifi was slow. But I got BG 8 using it, so I guess it was sufficient.

We stayed last week at Wyndham Grand Orlando, and tried to get a group using their wifi at 7am with no success. Then I tried from the park using LTE and got a group while standing in the line for a ride. If I had to do it again, I would definitely go with cellular at 7am.

We’re here now and heading to HS tomorrow. With the return of the park hoppers, will anyone with a Disney park reservation be able to join or do you specifically have to have a HS reservation for the day?

I tried at 7 am on Dis WiFi because it had been pretty fast. Boarding groups were gone in 1-2 seconds. I tried again on Verizon WiFi in the park. It was too slow. Boarding groups were gone in literally 1 second. My hubby had a timer on.

Have not used US Cellular for trying to get a boarding group, but we had US Cellular before moving to Orlando. We had very spotty service when using US Cellular in Orlando. But it has been a couple of years, so may be it has improved.

Hi All - I am practicing from home. :) Does this mean I would have not gotten in? thanks!

Attachments

• A6F9D88D-0249-4DAA-ADDE-26E810E1B7BA.png
    A6F9D88D-0249-4DAA-ADDE-26E810E1B7BA.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 51
Got boarding group 7 today. I used Pop WiFi. I lined up the join buttons (the AT-AT and where ‘join’ would be on the next page). I used a countdown clock and as soon as it turned to 7:00.00, I clicked “join”...”join” and then “join” at the bottom. Thanks for the tips!
Congrats! Thanks for mentioning you used Pop WiFi as that's what we'll need to use also as International guests. So glad Disney WiFi worked for you. Enjoy the ride!

No there's another message after this page. Don't spend time selecting everyone when practicing
Thanks! I knew that too but I panicked and clicked! Ugh! I will keep practicing! Glad I did too - we went last January and it was "easier" - who would have thought! Not having to be in the park is a game changer both good and bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter