RANDOMODITY! the newest new new random thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
See I really didn't like it that much. I'm not a ride person so I didn't go on tot or Rock n' Roller Coaster so the only thing I really liked was Toy Story Mania.

See I really didn't like it that much. I'm not a ride person so I didn't go on tot or Rock n' Roller Coaster so the only thing I really liked was Toy Story Mania.

Oh yeah TSMM was fun..
We only road TSMM, Great Movie Ride, RnRC, and ToT.
We saw Fantasmic!
Ate at primetime for a birthday one day. (But we didn't do the park much that day)
Dined with an Imagineer another day (OMG this was ssoooo awesome!)

My fav. park is a tie between MK and AK.

Oh yeah TSMM was fun..
We only road TSMM, Great Movie Ride, RnRC, and ToT.
We saw Fantasmic!
Ate at primetime for a birthday one day. (But we didn't do the park much that day)
Dined with an Imagineer another day (OMG this was ssoooo awesome!)

My fav. park is a tie between MK and AK.
How was the dinner with the imagineer? That seems cool.

well, now that i've created the new random thread, i think it's time for me to go to bed, well bake my brownies and thennn go to bed. night you guys/girls.

How was the dinner with the imagineer? That seems cool.

It was actually lunch and it was held at the Hollywood Brown Derby restaurant.
(The only restaurant in DHS we didn't eat at was Hollywood & Vine :rotfl: )
It was really nice. There was 7 people in our group. (5 of my family, and a couple who had also signed up for that date) and then the Imagineer.
He was the head of art/signage at DHS I think... but he was great to talk to, and at the end you get a signed plate and a commemorative menu.

It was actually lunch and it was held at the Hollywood Brown Derby restaurant.
(The only restaurant in DHS we didn't eat at was Hollywood & Vine :rotfl: )
It was really nice. There was 7 people in our group. (5 of my family, and a couple who had also signed up for that date) and then the Imagineer.
He was the head of art/signage at DHS I think... but he was great to talk to, and at the end you get a signed plate and a commemorative menu.
Cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter