RANDOMnity ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 12:06am and I'm listening to we the kings. Again. And I really wanna sing but I don't think my family would appreciate that.

I broke my tailbone and it still hurts 5 years later.
Yay me.
xD

My hair looks fabulous xD
totally something un-sophie like to say, but I love it.

After watching the Real Hustle on Holiday, I learnt not to give my passport to a policeman, not to pay for a ticket when parking, and never give my room key to a member of staff at the hotel...

Never give passport to a policeman because they might not be a policeman and will steal your passport.

Never pay for a ticket when parking... Well, if it mentions something about paying by text, then ignore it.

Never give a member of staff your room key because they can clone your room key and rob your room when you leave.

I don't need to worry about the first 2, but the last one I should when I go to Spain. I think I may end up hanging a "do not disturb" sign up whenever I leave the room now.

She can't walk, she won't eat (and this is the dog that eats for hours if she finds something), she's unresponsive, she's so weak, and the inside of her mouth was like WHITE.

They're keeping her overnight for observation/keep her on IVs. She might need a blood transfusion.

I love this dog...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter