• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Random Thread xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea, but i've been craving hot chocolate every night recently.

Hey Sofa, anyone sit on ya lately? :rotfl2:

no but today at my locker some kid named emmet steped on me. and some kid on my bus named spencer fell on me and nearly broke my finger. lol. no ones sat on me for a little wile lol. :lmao:

so what have u been up to em?
:goodvibes

I have no idea, but i've been craving hot chocolate every night recently.
Maybe you are pmsing George. We do crave chocolate a lot during that time.:rotfl2:

no but today at my locker some kid named emmet steped on me. and some kid on my bus named spencer fell on me and nearly broke my finger. lol. no ones sat on me for a little wile lol. :lmao:

so what have u been up to em?
:goodvibes
I just have been homework and well more homework and then when I am done that homework I do more homework. :rotfl2: Oh and also I got the part of Liesl in the schools musical The Sound Of Music. I have also been talking the the cute guy in my Art class on a daily basis now. :)

Hahahahahahaha NO! :p

We're nearly out of hot chocolate. That's when i'll probably stop.

Maybe you are pmsing George. We do crave chocolate a lot during that time.:rotfl2:

I just have been homework and well more homework and then when I am done that homework I do more homework. :rotfl2: Oh and also I got the part of Liesl in the schools musical The Sound Of Music. I have also been talking the the cute guy in my Art class on a daily basis now. :)

flirting are we?!? lol :lmao:

and im glad to hear you have a good part in your school play.:goodvibes

last year we did high school musical and 450 kids tried out. my school is over crowded. i made it though, but i was in chorus.

i might try out this year. i know that im a good actress, and singer, cause everyone in my family makes me sing, i also am a great dancer too. i think im farr to talented to be in the freekin chorus. we did nothing. my dad is saving to send me to private school next year, and it wont be crazy crowded, and theres a chance i can have a good part. =D

If there's ever a play on at my school, I might try out for it.

Oh, if they ever make a KK movie, i'm gonna audition for Philby :teeth:

They better decide to make one soon.

flirting are we?!? lol :lmao:

and im glad to hear you have a good part in your school play.:goodvibes

last year we did high school musical and 450 kids tried out. my school is over crowded. i made it though, but i was in chorus.

i might try out this year. i know that im a good actress, and singer, cause everyone in my family makes me sing, i also am a great dancer too. i think im farr to talented to be in the freekin chorus. we did nothing. my dad is saving to send me to private school next year, and it wont be crazy crowded, and theres a chance i can have a good part. =D
My school is a public school from 9-12 grade and it has just over 600 total kids in it.

If there's ever a play on at my school, I might try out for it.

Oh, if they ever make a KK movie, i'm gonna audition for Philby :teeth:

They better decide to make one soon.
I really love our drama teacher and some of the students involved in drama at my new school.

My school is a public school from 9-12 grade and it has just over 600 total kids in it.
I really love our drama teacher and some of the students involved in drama at my new school.

i go to public school (6-8), and theres over 2,000 kids in it. and we only have 25 busses. :mad:

I don't know who's in Drama at my new school, but I think I know one person... I'm not taking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter