• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Random Thread xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering who likes the jonas brothers and which ones your favorite???
mine is Nick! :love:
i miss vmk but i heard it might re-open:jumping1: party: :dancer: :banana:

just wondering who likes the jonas brothers and which ones your favorite???
mine is Nick! :love:
i miss vmk but i heard it might re-open:jumping1: party: :dancer: :banana:

I do. Although I prefer there old music to their new music.

I don't have a favourite.

Yup. Look.

Technology & Science
You can rebrand somewhere to include laboratories, hi-tech industries, etc. An example could be EPCOT, a Florida theme park half based around science & technology and the other half based around world culture. There is a section called Innoventions, which is always updating it's exhibits. It has exhibits like how to hurricane-proof a house, making a robot out of recycled material, etc. Rides include Spaceship Earth, a journey through the history of communication, Mission: Space, a simulated spaceship flight to Mars and Test Track, where you become the crash test dummy in a series of car tests, and more. Past rides of Epcot include Horizons, a ride about how the vision of the future might develop technologically. It was demolished in 1999, and was replaced by Mission: Space. World of Motion was a look at the history of transportation. It closed in 1996 and was replaced by Test Track. The last update was in February 2008, when Spaceship Earth had 2 additional scenes added, along with an interactive TV screen added into the ride vehicles, that shows a video of how the future might look, based on a series of questions it asks you.

I really should print it off, in case I wake up late tomorrow.

i think im lighting candles tomorrow with my Gov't class by the flag tomorrow......i cant believe its been 7 years already. i was reading the thread on 9/11 i was balling just thinking about it.

:wave: I've finished my homework! I should go to bed now, but I have hot chocolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter