Random Thread & The Quest for the Golden Mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.
worlds-largest-gummy-bear.jpg

Since I have no idea how to source this essay, i've just noted down everything that might need to be included such as title, author, page number the info is on, ISBN, etc.

If you were a vampire, where would you hide out?
The Pizza Palace?
The Clam Shack?
Right. We're going to the cemetery!
Hmm... -_-

This makes no sense. My mum hates nature! She hates anything you don't have to pay for.

hi.
i'm procrastinating.

So am I...

Random questions about Yo! Sushi... When you go in, do you wait to be seated, or do you just grab a seat yourself? Oh, and how big are the servings?

Yeah, i'm really considering going tomorrow before heading to University :p

Oooooo, new Mystery Inc! I wonder if I should record it tomorrow to see if it's another new episode, or on Saturday because they show four episodes in syndication over the weekend, compared to five over the weekday...

Just because i'm letting you save me, doesn't mean I forgive you!

So am I...

Random questions about Yo! Sushi... When you go in, do you wait to be seated, or do you just grab a seat yourself? Oh, and how big are the servings?

Yeah, i'm really considering going tomorrow before heading to University :p
I think it depends how busy it is. When I go it's never that busy so I just sit down. There is a desk by the door though, so..
And I'd say the servings are about medium size. I had a bowl of chicken salad and then a bowl of rice and I was full.

Old people smell... Can you even protest that?
I don't know, but somebody should!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter