Random Thread & The Philosopher's Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldn't have thought you'd go see them tbh but awh D:
and ah that sucks :/
i know xD
and they're not on sale until friday. i'm gonna use my ninja skills and make sure i'm like the first person to get them ;D

toy story 2 and 3 are rare examples of when sequels are actually good.

It's the closest you'll get to a perfect movie trilogy.

I'm backing you an extra pair of shoes and your angry eyes, just in case.

What's that? Jessie and Prospector are trapped in the old abandoned mine and Prospector just lit a stick of dynamite thinking it was a candle and now they're about to be blown to smithereens?

i wouldn't have thought you'd go see them tbh but awh D:
and ah that sucks :/
i know xD
and they're not on sale until friday. i'm gonna use my ninja skills and make sure i'm like the first person to get them ;D

toy story 2 and 3 are rare examples of when sequels are actually good.

I would've gone if it wasn't too expensive but I'm not going to go to liverpool or something to watch them. I doubt I'm allowed to travel for concerts for a while.. haha.
OOOOO AWESOME! :D I'm sure you'll get some now!

I would've gone if it wasn't too expensive but I'm not going to go to liverpool or something to watch them. I doubt I'm allowed to travel for concerts for a while.. haha.
OOOOO AWESOME! :D I'm sure you'll get some now!
ah i see. xD
they said they weren't playing manchester so i was like ah crap "mum... feel like going to london or somewhere to see the script? PLEASE." and she was like "ugh okay" 'cause i thought if not manchester then no way they'd play liverpool xD they could play the massive arena here if they wanted to, but they're not xD

I just noticed Woody doesn't have a burn on his head anymore! What happened...

ah i see. xD
they said they weren't playing manchester so i was like ah crap "mum... feel like going to london or somewhere to see the script? PLEASE." and she was like "ugh okay" 'cause i thought if not manchester then no way they'd play liverpool xD they could play the massive arena here if they wanted to, but they're not xD

Ah awesome. :-)
That's so great, haha. My mother doesn't want me to go to anymore concerts this year.. so yeah. 8)
I'm hoping I can go to take that next year, because sjhfdbdfjdfb that will be amazing. :')

Your A falling Star
Your the get away car
Your the line in the sand when i go to far
Your the swimming pool on an august day
Your the perfect thing to sayy
And you play it coy but its kinda cute

I'm tour guide Barbie! Please keep all arms, feet and accessories inside the car, and no flash photography.

You saved our lives. We are eternally grateful!
You saved their lives? Oh, they are so adorable. Let's adopt them.
Daddy!

Hey, the person who plays Barbie in Toy Story 2 & Toy Story 3 also voices Ariel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter