Random Thread & The Philosopher's Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone remember Buzz Lightyear of Star Command? Oh, I want to watch that again! I have the first two episodes on video. I may get that down to watch later.

Will you?
THANK YOU ELLIE I LOVE YOU.
xD
oh, and regarding tumblr, SOME cool points? I thought I was cool anyway.. ):
IT'S OKAY ELIN ILY2 PHAAA.
omg some girl i don't like has paaaaaah;) in her facebook profile and i was like lolol.
anyway.
and you got even cooler than you already were (which was extremely cool)
AND OMGOMGOMG GUESS WHERE THE SCRIPT ARE PLAYING ON THEIR UK TOUR?

IT'S OKAY ELIN ILY2 PHAAA.
omg some girl i don't like has paaaaaah;) in her facebook profile and i was like lolol.
anyway.
and you got even cooler than you already were (which was extremely cool)
AND OMGOMGOMG GUESS WHERE THE SCRIPT ARE PLAYING ON THEIR UK TOUR?

THNXBBE ILY2 PHAAA.
oh my gosh.. paaah ;D
not wales, that's where. :laughing: where? :-)

LIVERPOOL.
omg.
they're only playing 6 dates and not manchester or birmingham or anywhere but LIVERPOOL.
and apparantly the venue is smaller than the O2 academy you went to. :'D

but not wales. ):
NOT ONE WELSH DATE.
that's almost as bad as the Manics; A WELSH BAND AND ONLY ONE DATE IN WALES. ueabhydjbcddhddf.
anyway.
smaller than that place? that's awesome! it was pretty small the O2 academy was! have you bought your tickets?

I'm home alone for another 12 hours. I'm expected to do more laundry and more dishes.
I woke up about 30 minutes too late to answer my phone when my sister called. I was sad. Also, when I left here [meaning the computer] I had every intent to go to sleep. Then I got a text. Dang kid, depriving me of my sleep until 3 this morning. :-)

but not wales. ):
NOT ONE WELSH DATE.
that's almost as bad as the Manics; A WELSH BAND AND ONLY ONE DATE IN WALES. ueabhydjbcddhddf.
anyway.
smaller than that place? that's awesome! it was pretty small the O2 academy was! have you bought your tickets?

i wouldn't have thought you'd go see them tbh but awh D:
and ah that sucks :/
i know xD
and they're not on sale until friday. i'm gonna use my ninja skills and make sure i'm like the first person to get them ;D

Etch, draw that man in a chicken suit!

toy story 2 and 3 are rare examples of when sequels are actually good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter