• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

i'm here :-D

hi :) i'm officially grossed out after watching a bit of a show called bug brother (laughed at the title because it's a pun on big brother, they even say "we'll spend the next 24 hours in the Bug Brother house) it was ewwwwwwwwww it showed all the different bugs hiding in your house.

but i also watched a DIY green I Didn't Know That show (UK documentary type show like Brainiac only less explosions and more information.)

weewooboredweewoo

was going to the beach today, but it was supposed to be bad weather so i slept in. Turns out the weather was great and we can't go because it's too late... (that's what i hate about me. I wake up and think i'll sleep for a couple more minutes and it turns into a couple of hours)

I watch I didn't know that, where they cut open a snooker ball and a bowling ball. Weather is DISGUSTING up here.... rain, rain and more rain.

you live in London right? because i was going to go up there but then it was too late (and we're going as a family with my dad on Friday since he has work...)

Nope - I live up North in a town a few miles north of Newcastle Upon Tyne.

:sunny: Oh Mr. Sunshine where are you! :sunny:

ok :)

yesterday i found out that while our friend (John) was a bodyguard for Princess Margaret, he used to park in the grounds of Buckingham Palace and my parents went with him once. My mum said it was strange just walking past the guards and onto the grounds.

i'm on :-D

my sister's friend is round and my sister promised that she was bringing Sims 2 with her. She lied. So i've been poking her ever since

gahhhgahhhhgahhhh

woot.

I just remembered, most people are probably in school. Unless.. most people are already out. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter