Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy All! Well, looks like I'm talking to myself again. But thats ok as long as I don't answer myself!

Hey self, I'm hungry. Let's go make some food. Ok, lets!

Oh know! Its too late! :eek: :scared1:

Im here, at school.

BWUAHAHA.

Freddie is the greatest person ever born.

hi everyone :)

Ride-a-Thon is on!

i want hedge pieces to make a maze! :-D

i lost my homework diary but my my HOY won't give me one till monday.
i have:

art- do birthday card
welsh- revise time
german- revise pets
science- revise for test

i'll do the art and science

welsh i do at the begining of the lesson and i wasnt in when the german was set and nobody's given me their book to look at so i don't have to do it

i have

German - revise
Food Tech - finish questionnaire (which i'll post on the DIS :p)
P.S.E - no H/W :-D
Maths - revise for test :-(
Physics - answer questions
IT - no H/W :-D

Theres no hedges... Just stupid rugs.

Im trading for them tho.

50 credits a piece!!!! :D

woot rugs! :)

they look cool in the rooms though

oo oo and i wanted hedges too :( BRING IN THE HEDGES!!

hi :)

DYK that according to a recent survey, the average time someone has been to WDW is 34 times... i've only been 6 and people at school think that's too much!

oh we get to do original writing in English now :-D (i don't really want to write about disney because that's what everyone will expect) so what to do? a guide to Origami (yay :-D) or a report on a disaster which has happened in the past century (e.g. Titanic, Hindenburg, Mt. St. Helens eruption, Chicago Flight 191, etc.)

or i can do mine on the top 10 worst plane crashes in the past century (yes i'm interested in things like that... worst happened in Tenerife)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter