Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG OMG!
My cousin fixed my laptop. I am typing on it AS WE SPEAK :D Yay. Haha.

I've been on my parents computer for over a year when this was broken. It feels so weird typing and everything looks so different :) haha.

I'm trying to get all my songs on my iPod back because when my computer crashed, I lost all 1,000 of them :( But my cousin said I can get them back, yay!!

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes Yay!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

OMG OMG!
My cousin fixed my laptop. I am typing on it AS WE SPEAK :D Yay. Haha.

I've been on my parents computer for over a year when this was broken. It feels so weird typing and everything looks so different :) haha.

I'm trying to get all my songs on my iPod back because when my computer crashed, I lost all 1,000 of them :( But my cousin said I can get them back, yay!!

I wish I had a laptop!!
I have a desktop but I really want a laptop.
My old one broke a couple of years ago..

Mouse, I know right?! I've been saying 'yay' all night LOL. But now to figure out how to play pirates and HM hahaa.

I wish I had a laptop!!
I have a desktop but I really want a laptop.
My old one broke a couple of years ago..

I want a desktop, let's swap. But nahh my computer is crapolla.

I was typing,"Wow, it's really windy outside..." and when I typed the d in windy, the power went out, lol.

lol
our school isn't really strict
its a chicago public school and well its not the nicest in terms of people and the building..

our school is a private school and i mean its strict. you cant go to movies on a school night. what kind of rule is that?

Mmmmm. Yummy. I'm gonna go download AIM and then get some jello my mommy made. Lemon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter