Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were at MK the day John and Kate + 8 were...
I think.
And they were watching the parade by the entrace while we were up by the castle...
That's cool. =)

My mom just said we might get back into foster care. I really enjoy helping the kids, and it's the least I can do while I go to college to be a social worker.

I hope it all works out and we do start again.

My mom just said we might get back into foster care. I really enjoy helping the kids, and it's the least I can do while I go to college to be a social worker.

I hope it all works out and we do start again.

That would be awesome :)

By the way... Can anyone help me find a good DCL Deal?!?!? For March 15th for 3 people, two adults and one 13 year-old. I want to go to the DIS Meet!

oh my goodness how could I be so silly?! Sometimes I just don't think before I ask questions sorry hehe and to think I am really good at dis abbreviations...don't let df know I slipped up hehe:goodvibes

i will be glad when i have stuff bought for my wedding like invites, favors, my shoes, and other stuff I need b/c all the sites are in my book marks causing clutter and its just not cool. Lol. I am a neat freak. :) On a side note our payment is due this week for my reception hall and its a little on the steap side I could here the worry and fear in my moms voice when I told her it was due this week so I told her not to worry df and I would mail the check out tomorrow. I can put that kind of stress on the lady she'd wind up in tears. We can afford to cut the check. She can cover something later on.

my feet are about to freeze off and now i have "wedding fever" too. Bah I want to get stuff done...I don't want it to be last minute!

yea i'm pretty much a very of the last minute type of girl in fact I usually pack the night before disney, but I can't do that before the wedding or i'll lose my head! If I forget something for the wedding I'll be sad...its not like disney I can't go back and do it again. Hehe. sorry your sick :goodvibes

This thread is alive again, lol.

I have to go to bed now.

DisDancerina, you were on my friends list in VMK, right? I quit that account when I got bored and I removed everyone from my list, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter