Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only 8:24 over here, so even if my dad was home, i wouldn't have to sneak

when i say hillshire you say farm!

hillshire....farm.....go meat. sorry just had too

i am ok now

lalalala oh no! i am kinda mentally tired, but not physically! but i shall stay up. (yawn)

I think that's the one I just saw...
I'm not sure which one your talking about though.

there are these two girls sitting at a table in somebody's house. Her friend starts putting the chicken on her salad. This is the vocals.
"Hillshire"
"Hello?" she starts pouring it
The hillshire chant.

oh i have seen that! i am typing with the keyboard in my lap. it is much easier and quieter! i am bored!

Yah! That's the one I saw.

Grr. I'm laying on my bed. My lights are off, tv on. I'm on my laptop and I take my dvd remote and I was gonna turn on Hp and the GOF...
There was no disc in because I was watching Epic Movie...which BTW was stupid and didn't put it back in.

I'm too lazy to put it in...I would have to get up.

OMG...they are trying to torture me for 4 days. Emma Watson I think is coming up on the Late Show...in a few minutes if I heard correctly..
Jeezz.

man its hard 2 use a mouse on a pillow! i am on my bed with my keyboard and mouse! my parents are asleep with their tv on!

my back hurts. that is why i moved 2 my bed! it is almost 12:00pm!!!!! what time is it for u guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter