Quick Dining Reviews from 9/3 - 9/10

Love your reviews! We're hitting some same spots with my 2 year old this December. Hoping he would eat... that's what really worries me since our trip is almost 2 weeks long :scared: Love the pictures of your niece! so cute and precious! Thanks for sharing!

That whole resort stole my heart lol. I booked my next 2 trips there! I loved the pool - it really is something else! We spent every afternoon at the pool and just relaxed. We loved the rooms and the location of our rooms! We were booked in standard view, and only requested ground floor and they gave us rooms that faced the main courtyard and we were steps away from the lobby and BC Marketplace - awesome! We loved Labor Day week. Once the holiday was over, the parks were empty and Stormalong Bay was empty. This was our first September trip (we usually go in November). We enjoyed it so much, we'll be back next Sept. We got lucky because it is very rainy there now, and we only had rain twice and a few days it was sunny, breezy and no humidity.
Our week Aug 20-27th wasn't bad either. A few hot days, but a few low humidity nights and afternoons to offset the hot ones. We only had one rain shower that closed the pool all week. We were very lucky rain-wise. We too, had booked standard and were fortunate to get rooms on the first floor (we requested too) not far at all from the marketplace and close to the secret exit to Epcot. It sounds like you had a better view but because there was such a high chance of getting a small balcony we really wanted the patio rooms. Again. loved your review. So fun to keep the magic going. :)

Love your reviews! We're hitting some same spots with my 2 year old this December. Hoping he would eat... that's what really worries me since our trip is almost 2 weeks long :scared: Love the pictures of your niece! so cute and precious! Thanks for sharing!
This was the problem with my niece.. She barely ate the whole trip. We don't know if it was because she was in a new place, with no much excitement with everything going on around her. It was so strange. She had no problem eating her normal snacks, but at our TS meals she only ate fruit and a bite of something and wanted nothing to do with the rest. Have a great trip with your little one! 2 weeks! So exciting!

thanks for taking the time to write the review. omg your niece is SO adorable. I think it is common for little ones to not eat at disney! too much excitement!
Thank you! Yes, since being home I have read from others that their littles ones barely eat either so i guess it is common. The day we got home, she ate dinner with no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter