Question for the guys - Blondes or Brunettes?

Which hair color do you prefer on a girl?

• Blonde. (includes dirty blonde hair, etc)

• Brunette. (includes black hair)

• Redheads.

• Other.

Results are only viewable after voting.
She dies her hair blonde-er, lol.
It's naturally kinda blonde, but darker than mine.

haha xD

This dude tried to get me to die my hair blonde in y7. He was like I'd fancy you so much more if you were blonde. I was just like wth not happening, good bye. xD

:rotfl:
I'd of just been like erm no chance xD

He scared me xD
He tried to go out with me for the entire year, he kept trying to kiss me and some loser gave him my number so I used to get like 20 texts and 100 phone calls. It was seriously pathetic. I mean if ever there was a time to actually punch someone, that was it. Bugger off like mun xD (true welshie style there ;))
I hate the attention lmao.
But really are you ever going to get a girl with 'hey i really like you but if we could just make some minor adjustments':rolleyes:

Hair isn't too important to me. I like a good personality- bubly, and a strong faith.

hair color doesnt matter to me. but i have a soft spot for blonde chicks.

kinda like an extra life or something like that.

I've gone for every type. But if I really had to pick, I'd say blonde.

Hair isn't too important to me. I like a good personality- bubly, and a strong faith.

Bubbly chicks are sooo annoying, IMO. Like Pretties, from the Uglies series, that annoyed me so much with the "bubby"ness.

blond and black and brown and...
it doesn't matter because of that, but rather, one color will go with one face, it's got to be a pert of the whole

Where have you been all my life :rotfl:

Haha, I have like dirty blonde hair, so I get the whole "dumb blonde" thing a a lot.:cutie:

Just a question... I know you guys may lie, but how many of you actually go out with a girl for her personality or for her looks?

Being a girl I don't have much say in this topic however I like boys with dark hair. So I'd have to say brunettes. I'm not sure if I'd feel different if I was a guy :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter