• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Question for the guys - Blondes or Brunettes?

Which hair color do you prefer on a girl?

• Blonde. (includes dirty blonde hair, etc)

• Brunette. (includes black hair)

• Redheads.

• Other.

Results are only viewable after voting.
i certainlty hope hair color doesnt matter lol. it should be more about personality. although i tend to be more attracted to guys w/ darker hair, i dont hate guys w/ lighter hair.. i hope that made sense

Yeah, 15 minutes in the Sun provides your body will a solid amount of vitamin D.

And I personally hate girls that try to show-off or grab a ton of attention. Me and this girl had a thing earlier this year, but I can't stand her now. She always made a big deal out of nothing and craved attention. Like if I barely touched her, she'd be like, "OWWW! You're hurting me omg!" I was like yeah, screw that.

::yes::::yes::::yes::

hair color doesnt really matter but i tend to lean more towards brunettes

Not really. Tanning (naturally or fake bake) isn't really healthy at all. I mean, a little light glow - yes. It's actually proven that sitting in the sun for 15 minutes everyday will help with depression. Anyway, but too much of natural tanning can still cause skin cancer. LOL sorry for going off on my little tangent.

Hmmm.
Int-eeeeee-resting. Fatphil, wanna divulge any other info about guys that most girls need to know? LOL, like what annoys you in a girl?

I know that I'll probably have skin cancer down the line. I'm in the sun for upwards of 25 hours some weeks during track season (I have the most amazing tan lines. I wear them with pride only an athlete could have).

One of my friends is really pale, blonde and very light skinned and I had a picture taken with her last night. Not to be rude, but I look black standing next to her!

I didn't vote, obvs because I'm a gal and not a guy, but in a guy I'm a sucker for blonde hair and blue eyes.

Good question.
I'm always curious about this. I'm a brunette, I would definitely not suit blonde hair. haha my BFs gf before me was a bleach blonde, so I dunno if he necessarily has a preference, guess it's just the girl.

On the same topic, I'm always curious about what body type guys prefer on girls.

OKAY BOYS! Another question!

From Curious Reader "Caitlin",
What body type do guys prefer on girls?

Not really. Tanning (naturally or fake bake) isn't really healthy at all. I mean, a little light glow - yes. It's actually proven that sitting in the sun for 15 minutes everyday will help with depression. Anyway, but too much of natural tanning can still cause skin cancer. LOL sorry for going off on my little tangent.

Hmmm.
Int-eeeeee-resting. Fatphil, wanna divulge any other info about guys that most girls need to know? LOL, like what annoys you in a girl?

well i dont go out and lay outside to tan either..but im outside alot so i jus tan naturally lol ;) :p

Haha, I'm taking so long on how I think I should describe this...

I guess...girls that are well-built or have meat on their bones so when they wear tight clothes, flabs don't roll over their clothes. Nobody for me over 6ft 2in. Really tall girls creep me out.
Idk if that makes sense or not...
So, not super skinny and not super overweight.

Haha, I'm taking so long on how I think I should describe this...

I guess...girls that are well-built or have meat on their bones so when they wear tight clothes, flabs don't roll over their clothes. Nobody for me over 6ft 2in. Really tall girls creep me out.
Idk if that makes sense or not...
So, not super skinny and not super overweight.

haah im a girl! and really tall girls creep me out!! :rotfl:

I think everyone ASSUMES all guys like blonde/blue eyes because thats what all the tv shows say, ya know.

But all the guys I talk to say that blondes are overrated, and they all like dark haired, dark eyed girls.

and about the tanning thing. i lay out maybe 15 minutes every three or four days, just because i'm super white and I just want a little color in me. my boyfriend's dad calls me 'clear'. ahaha :-)

But I really don't see guys to be confusing anymore, I guess because I've been with the same one for almost a year. He's just really simple, I know him inside and out, and he doesn't really hold his feelings back..(towards me) like he lets me know how he feels about me and everything.

I think everyone ASSUMES all guys like blonde/blue eyes because thats what all the tv shows say, ya know.

But all the guys I talk to say that blondes are overrated, and they all like dark haired, dark eyed girls.

and about the tanning thing. i lay out maybe 15 minutes every three or four days, just because i'm super white and I just want a little color in me. my boyfriend's dad calls me 'clear'. ahaha :-)

But I really don't see guys to be confusing anymore, I guess because I've been with the same one for almost a year. He's just really simple, I know him inside and out, and he doesn't really hold his feelings back..(towards me) like he lets me know how he feels about me and everything.

Totally agree with the bolded statement.
Ive been with my bf for 3 yrs and I have him all figured out. Not that he's predictable but I can read him really well. BUt being with him for so long and being around him a lot it's made me not so confused by guys anymore.
I can pretty well read guys pretty well generally, it's easy for me to tell if someone is genuine or not. I'm pretty in tune with the inner workings of the male brain now. haha. Though there's still a bit of territory that is a mystery. And I'd like to keep it that way. haha

Do you guys mean lighter redheads (like a pale girl with red hair, blonde/red eyelashes and eyebrows) or darker redheads (a darker girl with brown eyelashes and eyebrows)? Or is it just all gingers in general?

Is it also true that guys prefer girls in red more than any other color?

I'm weird, I know, but I've always wanted to be a guy for a day. Guys are soooo confusing so if I could just get inside their head for a day life would be much easier.

BRIGHT red. Like fire. If she has green eyes too (especially if they're big, like Creepy Chan's) then that is just... amazing. Like Sasha P's face. That's really appealing to me, and other guys would find it weird. I like tall girls. Taller than me. Pale skin is pretty hot to me too, as is very dark skin. I mean, I find other things hot too, but that is just like my absolute preference. I have really weird taste, don't I?

I've pretty much figured out my girlfriend. I mean, she doesn't hide much about her. I have brown hair and brown eyes, and people think my eyes are pretty :) but I don't really see it... I just think they're regular :p

Erm my hair is like in the middle of being blonde and brunette.
Some people say I'm blonde
Others say brunette
Most say like dark blonde though lol
xD

Erm my hair is like in the middle of being blonde and brunette.
Some people say I'm blonde
Others say brunette
Most say like dark blonde though lol
xD

I say you're a dark blonde :)

My hair is weird. I was born with jet black hair but I was a dark blonde as a toddler and now it's brunette, quite dark but not so much so you mistake it for black. I have black eyebrows and eyelashes though so it looks weird.
xD

I say you're a dark blonde :)

My hair is weird. I was born with jet black hair but I was a dark blonde as a toddler and now it's brunette, quite dark but not so much so you mistake it for black. I have black eyebrows and eyelashes though so it looks weird.
xD
Lol, most people say that.
Except this girl who I used to be friends with that's just really annoying lol. Coz one day I was trying to be nice to her and talk to her and I said something like "I had a total blonde moment before." and she was like "you're not blonde. you only wish you were."

I was like okay then.

Haha xD

Lol, most people say that.
Except this girl who I used to be friends with that's just really annoying lol. Coz one day I was trying to be nice to her and talk to her and I said something like "I had a total blonde moment before." and she was like "you're not blonde. you only wish you were."

I was like okay then.

Haha xD

:lmao::lmao:
That's really fricking lame of her. Everybody uses the term blonde moment regardless of their actual hair colour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter