Question about ride restraints

Wild Mouse roller coasters did not exist when Matterhorn was built. They came after Matterhorn proved steel-tracked coasters were viable. Space Mountain's track system (except for the computerized block braking system), ride vehicle, loading zones, and lift hill layout were lifted almost directly from Matterhorn. The rest was designed specifically for the 1975 version of Space Mountain, with no reference to Franz Mack's 1960s carnival coasters. Except for the initial, single 180-degree turnback after the lift hill at the beginning of the ride, there is no similarity to a Wild Mouse track layout at all. It is very easy to learn the difference between the feel of a Wild Mouse in the dark and any version of Space Mountain. The Dark Knight coasters at Six Flags parks are Wild Mouse coasters in the dark, and they're awful.

That's interesting! Although I'm not entirely sure what it has to do with wearing leggings as pants...

I wear skirts 100% of the time too. With shorts. As long as you have on shorts you are golden and it won't be any different than wearing pants/shorts. No flashing of anyone

Don't go too short or long(touching ground) and there is dress code rules that might get in your way.
Women can wear Maxi skirts/dresses at Disney, touching the ground, and not violate the dress code. Provided it's not a costume, of course. But if it's just a fashion dress/skirt, totally ok.

I wear sun dresses most of the time in the fall, they come just above my knees in most cases. I don't have any problems riding rides or getting into or out of rides. Obviously you have to be mindful and kind of hold down your skirt when getting in and out of rides but it's never been a problem. I don't wear shorts under mind, if I wanted to wear shorts I'd wear shorts and not a dress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter