question about Disney App and DAS

ratlenhum

DIS Veteran
Trying to regroup after a BAD year and get ready for our August trip. I notice in the app under My Reservations there for Disability Access Return Times. Does that show up for everyone or just those with a DAS in the system? I do still need to go get a current DAS when I get there correct? Usually I show my old DAS card. What will happen next time I go after August when i don't have an old card to turn in? Sorry for the questions. I usually read the DISboards on a regular basis but have been out of the loop

Your DAS will be converted to an electronic version. Your return times will be done electronically and show up on MDE.

I believe anyone on the MDE can see the time. I don't know if non DAS holders can see that but if you've never had an electronic DAS before and you can see it I'm guessing it's just a general addition.

I just got back and had to renew my DAS card after the 60 days of it being distal I told the CM that I had a DAS card linker to my magic band already the CM asked why I think I needed it. I just explained it to her and before I was finished she was giving me a DAS so be prepared to have to say way you need a DAS card

The DAS section on MDE shows up for everyone. No one in our party has ever used the DAS system in any way (DAS holder nor linked guest) and we could see the DAS heading in MDE on our recent trip. There just weren't any entries under the heading.

Interesting, the compulsive planner in me had been wondering about this process. We converted our paper DAS card to electronic mid-trip in April. And I thought that was why we had a DAS section in MDE. I guess I was wrong. So when we return in October will we need to "reapply" at GS? Presumably some information will be on file, similar to the codes on the paper cards?

You will need to reaplay for the DAS the cm asked me why I needed the DAS so be prepared to say way all over again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter