Question about becoming a character performer

5'2 is Alice and Wendy. The Princesses start around 5'4.

can you be a Character preformer for CareerStart?

I don't believe so.

Edit- the only roles for CS are attractions, custodial, FSFB (non-tipped), lifeguard, merchandise, QSFB, and costuming.

whats the height requirement for the girl bird in "Festival of the Lion King"? if there is any at all?:confused3

lol wow! you just lost me!!

but thats okay!!! thank you for the help!:cutie:

Equity takes an audition, and they get paid a bunch more than us and have a lot of benefits and in general it's really tough to get in to, though I don't know that much about it personally. Many of the dancing roles and all the singing ones (as far as I know) are Equity, and you have to be a full time cast member (and possibly part time too, like Joanna said) to audition for that, meaning CPs can't do it.

Equity takes an audition, and they get paid a bunch more than us and have a lot of benefits and in general it's really tough to get in to, though I don't know that much about it personally. Many of the dancing roles and all the singing ones (as far as I know) are Equity, and you have to be a full time cast member (and possibly part time too, like Joanna said) to audition for that, meaning CPs can't do it.

ooh okay!! thank you so much!

Question for the CP character performer alumni--do the CP character performers ever get to be in parades or shows like Fantasmic or are those events seniority-based?
Thanks!

Question for the CP character performer alumni--do the CP character performers ever get to be in parades or shows like Fantasmic or are those events seniority-based?
Thanks!

It really depends on their needs. While I was in the CP i never got to do a parade because i was on the quarter program and i wouldnt have been there long enough for it to have been worth it for them to train me. I have many friends who were trained in parade on their cp. Fantasmic is really rare to be trained in on you cp just because so few get trained at once and aslo it is a position that is cast among the full time people. But i do know one girl who was trained as a cp for fantasmic so its not impossible. For the most part though you will be doing sets and dinning rotations. Also if you get trained in parade it doenst mean youll get sceduled but you could always ask someone to give you a shift or pick one up in the book.

Thanks!

Yes. CPs can be in stuff (most likely parades though).

As for Fantasmic, that is mostly FT people. And you would have to have a HIGH color code.

im sorry! i have another question.

In general, FT, CP's, Seasonal, PT or whatever.. how long does it take to hear back if you made it or not?:confused3

im sorry! i have another question.

In general, FT, CP's, Seasonal, PT or whatever.. how long does it take to hear back if you made it or not?:confused3

If you audition at one of the auditions in FL, you usually find out that night (I think the CP audition may be an exception). For the CP auditions around the US, it usually takes a week or two to find out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter